Marion Co. vs Dade county

JonSnow

Dade returns most of their roster from last year. The Sullivan kid that plays RB has been getting looks from SEC schools. He's a very physical back. Warriors played a little sloppy last week but should get that worked out before their 2nd game. Defensively Marion is a lot better than last year. Offense is more dynamic as well. Just got to find that groove.

This game should be a good one.

Should be a good game. Dade is a physical ball team and better than most people not around here realize. Last season they took it to the Warriors with a pounding FB that returns this year. The season before they beat So Pitt on their way to a 1A title over McKenzie. 

Warriors are a lot older and better than last season. Could be a tight game or if the Warriors can get their playmakers in the open field Dade won't be able to contain it. Just too many weapons to account for.

9 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Should be a good game. Dade is a physical ball team and better than most people not around here realize. Last season they took it to the Warriors with a pounding FB that returns this year. The season before they beat So Pitt on their way to a 1A title over McKenzie. 

Warriors are a lot older and better than last season. Could be a tight game or if the Warriors can get their playmakers in the open field Dade won't be able to contain it. Just too many weapons to account for.

The difference last year was the double tight formation with an extra blocker coming to the same side.  Dades coaches saw us in a 3 man front and punished us with it.  We never adjusted.  It was 8 on 6 all night.  I am hopeful that it will be a bit different this year.

27 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The difference last year was the double tight formation with an extra blocker coming to the same side.  Dades coaches saw us in a 3 man front and punished us with it.  We never adjusted.  It was 8 on 6 all night.  I am hopeful that it will be a bit different this year.

Different DC so I'd say it will be. The little scat back they had last year #3 I didn't see him on their roster or in highlights of their 1st game.