The streak is over

Random1234

Sequoyah ended its losing streak tonight after whooping tellico with a 50 spot. 

looked like it was gonna be the usual with tellico opening the kickoff with a td, then scoring again going up 2 scores, but Sequoyah scored, then didn’t stop scoring. 

happy for them to finally experience a win, especially the seniors. 

35 minutes ago, Random1234 said:

Sequoyah ended its losing streak tonight after whooping tellico with a 50 spot. 

looked like it was gonna be the usual with tellico opening the kickoff with a td, then scoring again going up 2 scores, but Sequoyah scored, then didn’t stop scoring. 

happy for them to finally experience a win, especially the seniors. 

Congrats

Lots of talent there but laziness,drugs & grades keep those kids off the field.This goes for the Chiefs & all the other teams who aren't very good & a side note shout out to the Scott Highlanders for ending their streak.No matter how bad the teams the kids are out there the ones who play busting their hump so my full 100% credit goes to all of them.Lots of big mouths in the stands running their flappers but don't see them out there

28 minutes ago, Random1234 said:

Now chiefs will still have a terrible record, but finally getting rid of that losing streak is everything. They might be able to get one or two more wins this year (Howard, Hixson?)

I could see them beating Howard, was surprised they lost to that new Chattanooga prep school 

I'm glad for them. Have a nephew on the team and he's a senior with 31 loses and one win on his record now as a Chief. When I spoke with him you could tell the 31 loses didn't matter and that's a wonderful thing for a kid to have that kind of enjoyment even if it was one game. The town was busy this past Friday with celebration from what I was told. It was a good night. 

• Like 1