Billy B Vs. Heritage Blount County Schools championship.

10 hours ago, oridgecat said:

FT has got to be a HHS Coach or Admin.  Just sayin'

NOPE! Not an admin or coach at HHS, in Blount Co or any other school or district. Just a fan who grew up in E TN & have  followed almost all teams in the Blount/Knox/Sevier/Loudon etc area over the  last 30+ yrs. Do have a lot of friends/family/colleagues who either recently had or do currently have kids who play for these various teams (MHS, Alcoa, WB, HHS, Greenback, Seymour, Sevier Co, Farragut, Powell, etc). Might also cross paths w/ various coaches from from time to time. Like I said, new to the T board. Good to be here. Love the humor, sarcasm, & camaraderie. Didn’t mean to bash anyone, would just like to see a little more “real talk” vs gossip sometimes, which I can get at the Barber Shop or the Beauty Shop, either one, depending on whether one wears it high & tight or has “a flow” that is higher maintenance. :D

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Farm Team I realize now how much it hurt the Heritage program losing certain players from last year and some of the youth movement. I did not realize a few starters haven't played football before which is a major learning experience. Two years ago they had a great middle school season which are now those sophomores. Coach Oz has done a great job in the weight room for sure because the barber is always telling me he cuts a lot of them boy's hair and how much you can tell the difference. If I say something on here that goes down the wrong way with any of the teams in Blount County it's partially to make them mad and get fired up. I do follow Maryville because I went there and did play football many moons ago and I don't cut them any slack on here and it's for their own good. I know as many families that have kids at each school in this county and I certainly want everyone of them to win. I absolutly don't want anything but the best for Heritage. I have often wondered if the Eagleton program  could possibly have an effect on Heritage but no one wants to talk about it on here. The TSSAA has this classification system so screwed up which is why I have Barney's Favorites every week just to prove how predictable things are and has a big reason after game five that the crowds quit showing up. No one wants to go see a movie if they know what is going to happen in the end and the same with football. Enrollment don't tell the whole story.

Always appreciate your fair & wise input. I’m wondering if we might have gone to school together, those many moons ago. My original blood runs red & black, so there will always be A Stubborn Rebel In me. But in more recent years, I’ve added a lot more colors to the mix, in support of some kids of close friends & family. 

5 hours ago, GovMan said:

image.png.ea5733750330c2fb84be2b607ff42ad3.png

Just to lay one "rumor" aside, the BELL did INDEED SPEND THE NIGHT in the heart of THE CITY last Friday night.  But I parked in view of my Ring video doorbell, so it was under surveillance kind of. 

Gov-Man hit wood haiv ben inn goodur hands.....One ov yore nabors wuz waichin' frum hiz side ov tha streat....:popcorneater:

6 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Gov-Man hit wood haiv ben inn goodur hands.....One ov yore nabors wuz waichin' frum hiz side ov tha streat....:popcorneater:

West Murvillians and their uppity Rang doorbells…

Stars and I here on the East Side don’t have such luxuries.

We still rely on our old soup hounds. You think I’m joking, but I’m not. 

Edited by BroadwayBarberShop
  • Upvote 1