South Pittsburg @ Copper Basin

LethalAttack

5 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Leave it up to a Pirate mama to come on here Copper Basin week and set people straight.  Anyone remember 2014 and the Cheeseburger fiasco? lol…It was Copper Basin week too. What is at the Basin boys that bring the mama’s out. Someone tell Stone to make sure to give the kids their cheeseburgers on Friday night even if we lose the game. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

One laugh for every year I’ve been laughing about that deal since it happened. 

If they lose to Copper Pan on Friday night, I hope Stone Cold don't get them any cheeseburgers!

20 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Leave it up to a Pirate mama to come on here Copper Basin week and set people straight.  Anyone remember 2014 and the Cheeseburger fiasco? lol…It was Copper Basin week too. What is at the Basin boys that bring the mama’s out. Someone tell Stone to make sure to give the kids their cheeseburgers on Friday night even if we lose the game. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

One laugh for every year I’ve been laughing about that deal since it happened. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSafQP0kLkZgDmxZdtCcNX

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2023 at 2:04 PM, Geno said:

I wasn’t talking about your Kid!! I won’t and don’t call names. But with 2 Games in and the punch’s still being thrown?  I thought your kid got ejected and threw his helmet over the refs terrible play calling. That’s spunk and heart!! I was talking about punch’s , Dancing and just disrespect.  I don’t get on here and just talk! I volunteer my time every year for the Tean. I just finished the stadium wall and painted the Turf on the sidelines. How could anyone find the punch’s thrown ok? Or make excuses? There is no excuse!! This is a GREAT Team and they should ACT like it. Maybe the best defense I’ve seen. And for sure the best passing game Spitt has ever had! Now act like it

I can't say what these coaches should do or shouldn't do. But coach Don Grinder and coach Dave Baxter And coach David Hale would not stand for stuff like that no matter who you were or your parents were. 

• Like 2