Oneida visits Eagleton Academy Thursday Night for Royals first home game.

BarneySox2007

15 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I agree with your recruiting comment. Do you know what year the QB and 55 are? They could probably help the silver and maroon or the red and black, immediately. 

The QB has a brother that was the startin QB for the red and black last year. So you can read in between the lines what’s gonna happen there. 

Edited by Spike016

8 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I agree with your recruiting comment. Do you know what year the QB and 55 are? They could probably help the silver and maroon or the red and black, immediately. 

I’m thinking they may get some help from the maroon and silver or the red and black. A lot of high quality players ride the pine at both that may want a little more playing time. 

Edited by crow

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I’m thinking they may get some help from the maroon and silver or the red and black. A lot of high quality players ride the pine at both that may want a little more playing time. 

It's a GCA, but public (and open enrollment), in a big county.... You 2A guys are screwed, just like when we were in your pond.

12 minutes ago, gcapride said:

55 is a sophomore, was a state runner up in wrestling last year as a freshman, QB is a junior I'm pretty sure, brother was the starting QB for Maryville last year. 

Just now, gcapride said:

It's a GCA, but public (and open enrollment), in a big county.... You 2A guys are screwed, just like when we were in your pond.

Yep that’s what we were talking about when they announced the region lineup. They’re going to be a huge force in 2A East. They said on our pregame they anticipate capping enrollment at 405-415. It’ll be interesting but at least we’ll all have a good reason to not get out of the round 3 :roflol:

26 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Where were you @MoonMan57 @cornpone y’all disappeared and never said hello?? What did ya think of this lack luster performance?  What did y’all think of the facilities at Eagleton? 

Trying to stay anonymous fellas. Sat on the visitors side. Had to leave early @cornponegot sick from all that chicken he ate. It wasn’t pretty but we got the W. Actually got to go into the locker room at the half and it was one of the nicest dressing rooms I have seen. Very nice place.

Just now, MoonMan57 said:

Trying to stay anonymous fellas. Sat on the visitors side. Had to leave early @cornponegot sick from all that chicken he ate. It wasn’t pretty but we got the W. Actually got to go into the locker room at the half and it was one of the nicest dressing rooms I have seen. Very nice place.

Surely you didn’t go play corn hole in the locker room :roflol:

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep that’s what we were talking about when they announced the region lineup. They’re going to be a huge force in 2A East. They said on our pregame they anticipate capping enrollment at 405-415. It’ll be interesting but at least we’ll all have a good reason to not get out of the round 3 :roflol:

Capping enrollment will be tough in a public school. We'll see how it all plays out, but I see a very dominating Blount County team in 2A. Do you think that's the way the school board drew it up? Gold Balls in 2A, 3A and 6A?