AC Mavericks Travel To Fulton Falcon Stadium

Mavericksinflight

The Mavericks visit Fulton to a winless Falcons stadium; wait there both winless, as they both begin region play. Ironically Someone will come out with a win and become undefeated.......In the region. IMO the Mavs showed a big improvement in the offence in the loss to Bearden. Fulton held undefeated Halls to only 21 points and a week ago scored 30 points on Campbell County. Each team needs a win desperately but most important is a region win. Does Fulton get a first win against the Mavs in....well too far to remember, or do the Mavs continue to gradually March toward another State Championship!

1 hour ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Mavs win this one but the only thing they're marching towards is a 2nd or 3rd round exit.  IMO

Well I guess it's more than definitely debatable. If they stay healthy and keep improving I think they have a shot. Right IMO only, there probably about 12-17 points shy of some of the best teams playing currently; any division. But I see easy fixes. West will be a good benchmark if there healthy and still improving. But it's a long shot currently. Season can be long so it's up to improving and as important staying healthy. Bearden game gave us 3 injuries so we need some to step up and Moog (RB) back. 

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I guess it's more than definitely debatable. If they stay healthy and keep improving I think they have a shot. Right IMO only, there probably about 12-17 points shy of some of the best teams playing currently; any division. But I see easy fixes. West will be a good benchmark if there healthy and still improving. But it's a long shot currently. Season can be long so it's up to improving and as important staying healthy. Bearden game gave us 3 injuries so we need some to step up and Moog (RB) back. 

I know a lot of these kids.  I love em, they've been at my house over the years.  But,  AC is always just a couple injuries away from being 5-5 every year. 

Look at year before last. Injury bug is already taking a toll this year.  If they can stay healthy and get some guys back and improve, maybe they can do pretty good.  The cupboard isn't bare, they have some players. Just not as many as last year.  

17 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

I know a lot of these kids.  I love em, they've been at my house over the years.  But,  AC is always just a couple injuries away from being 5-5 every year. 

Look at year before last. Injury bug is already taking a toll this year.  If they can stay healthy and get some guys back and improve, maybe they can do pretty good.  The cupboard isn't bare, they have some players. Just not as many as last year.  

If you look at the stars they lost last year, it almost a miracle they are as competitive as I think they are. But IMO stars aren't bone necessarily but I think made. I think from my observation they are more equipped than the years when I believe they were truly rebuilding. They have a lot of talent and new stars to be and much more speed than the down years before. But so many positives that can happen as well as negatives before the playoffs. So it is indeed a challenge but I am excited to see how it unfolds. 

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The Mavericks visit Fulton to a winless Falcons stadium; wait there both winless, as they both begin region play. Ironically Someone will come out with a win and become undefeated.......In the region. IMO the Mavs showed a big improvement in the offence in the loss to Bearden. Fulton held undefeated Halls to only 21 points and a week ago scored 30 points on Campbell County. Each team needs a win desperately but most important is a region win. Does Fulton get a first win against the Mavs in....well too far to remember, or do the Mavs continue to gradually March toward another State Championship!

Mavs by at least 2 scores