Station Camp @ Springfield

BruiseBrother98

2 minutes ago, eers said:

Probably closer to 6’1-2” and a little more than 235. He’s much faster and athletic than most would assume. Great kid too.

He has a few smaller D1 offers but I would assume he will have some bigger ones by the end of the year. I know my Springfield friends don’t want to hear it, but I think he can and will take over this game. 

Springfield is too small to deal with him… but then again he has yet to factor too much into any game this season. Yet.

3 hours ago, pilgrim said:

Springfield is a well coached, young team that has lost too, two really good squads on the road. I think they take care of business against Station Camp at home.

Springfield 28 - 14 Station Camp

The losses aren’t the concern to me. I think we all expected Henry County to beat them and most expect the same from Clarksville. However, I don’t think anyone expected the scores to be as lopsided as they were. This is certainly not the same type Springfield team we’ve seen in the recent past. They have won 10 or 11 games every year since 2017. This is not that kind of team. Eventually everyone has a down year and this appears to be that one for Springfield. They are well coached, but it appears they just don’t have the same caliber kids this year. 

1 minute ago, JacketLover said:

Rumors are that #4 for Station Camp may be injured. No idea if they are true but I do know he went out at Marshall County last week in the second quarter  just before they scored their only touchdown and never returned. 

I want to beat their best. But if their best can't play let’s just beat them