AP 1A TOP 10 SEPT 5, 2023

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

“Expect” used as a verb means “likely to happen” but not necessarily. I hope I cleared that up for you. A 3A pool anybody can dip from, a 3A school only that school can dip from. That should help. 

It doesn’t. I’m still unclear on what you mean by any of that

maybe someone else on here can help me out 

19 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

“Expect” used as a verb means “likely to happen” but not necessarily. I hope I cleared that up for you. A 3A pool anybody can dip from, a 3A school only that school can dip from. That should help. 

So I think we would all assume their pool to be the 160 or so kids enrolled at Coalfield. That is clearly 1A. You said 3A pool. So where are the other 400 or so kids located that your are claiming are in their enrollment pool?  

10 minutes ago, Roooster said:

It doesn’t. I’m still unclear on what you mean by any of that

maybe someone else on here can help me out 

Pretty simple. Weatherman has been butt hurt at some point over the years. If you go by his logic then South Pitt would be the equivalent of dipping into a 6a school covering Chattanooga,north Georgia and Alabama. Besides that I can’t think of many schools in 1a outside of their so called area that they loose to very often except maybe SP. 

2 minutes ago, ScoopandScore said:

Pretty simple. Weatherman has been butt hurt at some point over the years. If you go by his logic then South Pitt would be the equivalent of dipping into a 6a school covering Chattanooga,north Georgia and Alabama. Besides that I can’t think of many schools in 1a outside of their so called area that they loose to very often except maybe SP. 

I agree with everything you just said. 

3 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Butt hurt  check 

SP check 

Cloudland, Gordonsville, Eagleville  are 1A schools who have recently beat CF  

Cloudland has won 1 out of the last what 14 or 15 by one point? Gordonsville I think is 4-1 against coalfield but that’s a huge school also. Don’t know that they have ever played eagleville but could be wrong. But everyone has their opinions.