Deuce Knight leaves Lipscomb Academy football after three games

SportsTNFan

13 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

If this was Giles County or Fairview the TSSAA would be turning over every rock, pebble, fragment of dirt to look into this.  

It’s Lipscomb and the TSSAA is hoping that the backlash magically goes away.  

Booger thinkin there might be a reason ole Daves compulation of W's Daves first go around over in Pulaski looks better than it does Daves second ....

....Booger also thinkin that same season them rocket builders sittin around that T$$A square table got Boogers Irish, Powell and a few others......and Boogers Irish ant been the same since...

....could be other reasons

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Must have been a shock for his cousin also. Two whole family units actually.

I know I blindly relocate without knowing anything about the housing market and quickly move back to my previous residence all the time. 

Who exactly is grasping at straws here?

yep....thebroisawesome kinda stubbed the big toe on that one...tho Booger dont really have negative emotions over it....almost every team if not all them squads that Church o Christ team plays is gonna have at a minimum one of them also

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Booger said:

yep....thebroisawesome kinda stubbed the big toe on that one...tho Booger dont really have negative emotions over it....almost every team if not all them squads that Church o Christ team plays is gonna have at a minimum one of them also

My only problem with it is the inability to admit there is/was shady things going on over on Granny White Pike or more specifically Leland Ave. They inadvertently implicated themselves in their own statement about Deuce leaving. If you are a part of that program at all you know what is happening there. Please don't play stupid about it otherwise you are the only one in character.

Heck, Ensworth had a lineman from Mt. Pleasant that "found housing" in Nashville even though his brother was still a student at MP.  

Nothing new here.

28 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

My only problem with it is the inability to admit there is/was shady things going on over on Granny White Pike or more specifically Leland Ave. They inadvertently implicated themselves in their own statement about Deuce leaving. If you are a part of that program at all you know what is happening there. Please don't play stupid about it otherwise you are the only one in character.

Heck, Ensworth had a lineman from Mt. Pleasant that "found housing" in Nashville even though his brother was still a student at MP.  

Nothing new here.

indeed indeed....or just try sayin nothin

Booger just sayin :rolleyes:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Nothing new here.

give me a break.  if we did something wrong and it is proven, we deserve the consequences.  currently, it's all speculation by a bunch of anonymous keyboard warriors.  I dont know if any rules were broken or not.  i'm a nobody and never claimed to be otherwise.  I have kids in school there, I go to the games and I work out at the facilities.  that's it.  you make it sound like im some kind of insider funding the cover up.

I would hope that since we are already on probation we would be smart enough to do things the right way.  

but like I said, time will tell.  i'm agnostic until then.

Everyone can rest assured that the last thing the TSSAA want's is to be tied up in a long-drawn-out legal battle with a D2 school that has the money or "FREEE" attorneys to fight them.  The last time this happened the TSSAA almost went bankrupt fighting against Brentwood Academy, and they won the case.  In reality did they really win, or would they have been better off burying their head in the sand and allowing BA to do whatever they wanted?  Yes, the TSSAA really wants this to go away, and they hope that no other schools force the issue, so they are not required to investigate anything.

• Upvote 2

On 9/7/2023 at 10:38 AM, Fnltexas said:

saying they are living in dorms may be grasping but I am not sure what else is.  Not sure what I am missing.

1.  LA Qbs struggled in scrimmages.  

2.  OC had a prior relationship with Knight

3.  2 weeks before season Dad gets a job in Nashville of all places and lands at LA somehow.  Just a coincidence on the timing and prior relationship with staff.  maybe he just googled Nashville jobs and found LA.?  Would certainly seem there was communication with LA prior to him submitting for enrollment

4.  His cousin also happens to end up in Nashville with him

5.  After 3 games both decide to go "home' bc they miss there families.  There words

So where were there families.  Who were the living with?  Did the entire frailly unit for each player relocate per TSSAA rules?  I don't think those are crazy questions to ask.  Its not an LA issue.  Its a governing body that's a joke issue.  

Where was he living.  Lipscomb needs to provide an address. Who was paying the rent? He wasn’t in a dorm or with anyone else.  

Edited by Chattanoogachoochoo

9 hours ago, cbg said:

Everyone can rest assured that the last thing the TSSAA want's is to be tied up in a long-drawn-out legal battle with a D2 school that has the money or "FREEE" attorneys to fight them.  The last time this happened the TSSAA almost went bankrupt fighting against Brentwood Academy, and they won the case.  In reality did they really win, or would they have been better off burying their head in the sand and allowing BA to do whatever they wanted?  Yes, the TSSAA really wants this to go away, and they hope that no other schools force the issue, so they are not required to investigate anything.

Of course Lipscomb is already on probation for a spring violation 

11 hours ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

Where was he living.  Lipscomb needs to provide an address. Who was paying the rent? He wasn’t in a dorm or with anyone else.  

that south Music City Church o Christ Educatin Institution dont have to provide didly squat...specially to anybody on this thread....apparently the brand new boot coacht poster needs to be brought up to speed on how this stuff works....

Booger just sayin :roll:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...