Deuce Knight leaves Lipscomb Academy football after three games

SportsTNFan

1 hour ago, theawesomebro said:

what do you guys want to hear?   maybe he had one parent come with him but he missed the rest of his family.  I dont think there is some big conspiracy to expose.   I heard his dad was here for work and that was the genesis of the move.  maybe that didn't work out.  who knows?   

The deeper someone digs, the more muddy it gets....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

what do you guys want to hear?   maybe he had one parent come with him but he missed the rest of his family.  I dont think there is some big conspiracy to expose.   I heard his dad was here for work and that was the genesis of the move.  maybe that didn't work out.  who knows?   

......maybe pops was brought in to keep the toasters for the players breakfast struddles wired in and got a fried breaker system instead......

Booger just sayin  Toaster The Simpsons GIF - Toaster The Simpsons - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Booger

This is not just an LA issue but a TSSAA as a whole.  Per TSSAA rules the entire living unit must move with the student athlete.  So if  living with mom, dad, and siblings all must make the move.  In this case it appears as though that did not happen as its hard to miss family that are with you but perhaps he missed extended family.  However this is not an LA issue.  Its going on all over the state with kids moving and the family not making a permanent relocation.  The TSSAA does not investigate or follow up to ensure what was submitted has actually happened.  I don't even care that kids are doing it but there should be rules enforced around it.   Lets not kid ourselves and think the Dad here just found a new job in Nashville 2 weeks before first game after the LA qbs were struggling and oh the transfer happened to have a relationship to the LA OC before coming.  

I

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fnltexas said:

This is not just an LA issue but a TSSAA as a whole.  Per TSSAA rules the entire living unit must move with the student athlete.  So if  living with mom, dad, and siblings all must make the move.  In this case it appears as though that did not happen as its hard to miss family that are with you but perhaps he missed extended family.  However this is not an LA issue.  Its going on all over the state with kids moving and the family not making a permanent relocation.  The TSSAA does not investigate or follow up to ensure what was submitted has actually happened.  I don't even care that kids are doing it but there should be rules enforced around it.   Lets not kid ourselves and think the Dad here just found a new job in Nashville 2 weeks before first game after the LA qbs were struggling and oh the transfer happened to have a relationship to the LA OC before coming.  

I

The question is was he living in a dorm on the Lipscomb campus?  A rumor was floated last year that a few of the players were living in dorms on the college campus.

1 minute ago, cbg said:

The question is was he living in a dorm on the Lipscomb campus?  A rumor was floated last year that a few of the players were living in dorms on the college campus.

I have no idea where he was living but this is highly unlikely.  That would not make much sense as its an out in the open violation.  Kids are not living by them selves in college dorms and keeping it a secret.  Typically they are living a player on the roster but were given a rental property address tied to someone at the school.  The issue is no one checks these leases to see who or if anyone ever moves in.  Again not just an LA issue.  

• Upvote 1