Siegel at Hendersonville.

BarnBurner09

12 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Time to see who is forreal. 

Commandos can score in bunches. 
outside the Brentwood game it’s time to see if we are forreal. 

Let’s hope for a fun Homecoming week

i hope the Commandos are ready. They should be hungry. 

Thoughts and predictions ?!

I think these are both good teams. Brentwood is one of the best teams 6A so I don't Hendersonville folk should get too hung on that game. Siegel does have a decent win over Shelbyville, but Hendersonville will be the best team they have faced so far. The offense for both teams is really good, but both defenses have been solid for the most part

If Siegel wins this game, they have a chance at a really good season

13 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I think these are both good teams. Brentwood is one of the best teams 6A so I don't Hendersonville folk should get too hung on that game. Siegel does have a decent win over Shelbyville, but Hendersonville will be the best team they have faced so far. The offense for both teams is really good, but both defenses have been solid for the most part

If Siegel wins this game, they have a chance at a really good season

I also think if Hville was to play Brentwood again, it surely would be a closer game. We will find out when Henry Co. Plays Hville I guess. As for this game, both teams are very similar. Recipe for a shootout.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

33 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I also think if Hville was to play Brentwood again, it surely would be a closer game. We will find out when Henry Co. Plays Hville I guess. As for this game, both teams are very similar. Recipe for a shootout.

Maybe it would, but I still think Brentwood would beat them by a big margin. I think Hendersonville matches up better with HC, so we will see.

Renshaw has done a fantastic job at Siegel

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

Nice win for the Commandos as they defeat the Stars 28-21. Have to be exhausted after chasing Sentel around all night. Commandos stopped Siegel on their own 25 on 4th down with a minute to go to seal the win. Good job guys, most everybody picked you to lose. 

Sentel #10 For Siegle at QB was Fast to say the least. Two long QB run tuddys. Quickest 0-60 I’ve seen. Hendersonville made great adjustments and got a well deserved victory. 

Hendersonville drove the ball well all night. Big plays for Siegle kept them in the ball game. It was a fun one.

@mondo44 HOW MUCH IS CORN THIS WEEEEK!??????