Franklin Co Rebels @ Moore Co Raiders

RaiderzFan

39 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

We’re you Born this Stupid or did You take Lessons? You’re a wonderful example of a Moore County Education. Go back to shoveling manure or driving a forklift on Night Shift at Jack Daniel’s. Dad or your Uncle probably either employ You or got you a Job. You’re definitely Not College Material. But you may have a GED. 

Please please don’t tell everybody on here how SMART you are ……You are making yourself look bad!!!! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

We’re you Born this Stupid or did You take Lessons? You’re a wonderful example of a Moore County Education. Go back to shoveling manure or driving a forklift on Night Shift at Jack Daniel’s. Dad or your Uncle probably either employ You or got you a Job. You’re definitely Not College Material. But you may have a GED. 

And where do you say your from??? 

9 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Were you Born this Stupid or did You take Lessons? You’re a wonderful example of a Moore County Education. Go back to shoveling manure or driving a forklift on Night Shift at Jack Daniel’s. Dad or your Uncle probably either employ You or got you a Job. You’re definitely Not College Material. But you may have a GED. 

So you talked about Sheep Fornication and are still butt hurt about not getting a job a Jack Daniel’s!

I talked about normal human fornication

yet I’m stupid and never went to college? Bahahaha

okay, I’m Done now

Edited by BBRaider