Westview at Dyer Co.

Madddog2020

On 9/13/2023 at 9:29 PM, tennesseeannouncer said:

Both Dburg and Westview will have a common opponent in Dyer County after Friday night so I will be paying a lot of attention to the final in this one. Heck, if the Dburg game gets over early you’ll likely see some interested Trojan fans in the stands getting an early glimpse of the Chargers.

It was a 22 pt victory. We should have won by 35. 2 turnovers and a phantom roughing the punter kept them hanging around. Like I said in 2 weeks we will know who will be coming out of this region as the number one seed. Yall better get your popcorn ready cause we gonna be ready!

2 minutes ago, Primetime1 said:

It was a 22 pt victory. We should have won by 35. 2 turnovers and a phantom roughing the punter kept them hanging around. Like I said in 2 weeks we will know who will be coming out of this region as the number one seed. Yall better get your popcorn ready cause we gonna be ready!

Real question. I’m seeing all of these posts about how Dburg vs Westview will determine the top seed in the region. What about your game at Covington to end the season?

59 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Real question. I’m seeing all of these posts about how Dburg vs Westview will determine the top seed in the region. What about your game at Covington to end the season?

As a Westview fan, I wonder that myself. We have to worry about not only the Dyersburg game but also the Covington and Ripley games. IMO, Dyersburg and Covington are 1 & 2 in this district until they arent

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

From what I see, Westview has region wins over Scott’s Hill and Liberty Magnet, not the powerhouse programs in this region. With 5 more region games to go, it’s a little early to be counting those unhatched chickens.  Patience, grasshoppers. 

• Upvote 1