Week 4 Top 10 rankings votes

Bradleysports23

4 hours ago, Bump11 said:

When was the last time the #1 team in 6A wasn't Oakland or Maryville?

I would have to do some research to find that.. and I understand what you're saying, it's been a while since Oakland or Maryville wasn't ranked #1 in the AP poll for 6A. But Oakland is still #1 in 6A until someone takes it from them, regardless of what a poll says

2 hours ago, jhawk23 said:

I would have to do some research to find that.. and I understand what you're saying, it's been a while since Oakland or Maryville wasn't ranked #1 in the AP poll for 6A. But Oakland is still #1 in 6A until someone takes it from them, regardless of what a poll says

i agree that oakland should still be considered the best til proven otherwise. but its still strange seeing someone else at the top of the poll

On 9/12/2023 at 1:41 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’ll honestly be the first to tell you, idk how we are number 5. Maybe if we finished 10-0 and are able to beat the first Ruco team in the playoffs, I’d be more optimistic. As for now, it’s like the voters don’t really even keep up game by game.

What’s crazy is walker valley only has one loss.. they’ve smoked everyone they’ve played. They even beat Cleveland they’re beating oltewah 35-0 right now but Bradley toyed with walker valley at 35-0. It was embarrassing for them. Bradley has an off week tonight which is great. There’s only one threat to bradley this year and it’s Oakland. And ….. if Oakland isn’t the team they have been in the past few years. They won’t get it. Bradley and maryville will meet again in playoffs and it’ll be worse than the first time. 

58 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

What’s crazy is walker valley only has one loss.. they’ve smoked everyone they’ve played. They even beat Cleveland they’re beating oltewah 35-0 right now but Bradley toyed with walker valley at 35-0. It was embarrassing for them. Bradley has an off week tonight which is great. There’s only one threat to bradley this year and it’s Oakland. And ….. if Oakland isn’t the team they have been in the past few years. They won’t get it. Bradley and maryville will meet again in playoffs and it’ll be worse than the first time. 

Is it just trolling or does Bradley fans really get this stupid when they have one good season from two transfers? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JustaFanOfFootball said:

Is it just trolling or does Bradley fans really get this stupid when they have one good season from two transfers? 

I came into his comment unbiased… about half way through the blasphemy… i spit my drink out and realized this clown is similar to @arshad221 and @MJBEARSSUCK both of these known clowns constantly spread false info like it’s candy. We’ve found third stooge.  

34 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I came into his comment unbiased… about half way through the blasphemy… i spit my drink out and realized this clown is similar to @arshad221 and @MJBEARSSUCK both of these known clowns constantly spread false info like it’s candy. We’ve found third stooge.  

Will Mt Juliet ever win a title?