White Co vs Upperman

Volsfan52

6 minutes ago, imakebigputts said:

I’d say Upperman wins easily. White county has to find a way to use more than the Qb 

The QB had 200+ yards rushing and i believe threw for close to 200 yards last week in a very close game with undefeated Stone Memorial. He was responsible for four td's. Looks like he spread it around pretty good. 

Special teams play was difference!Stone ran back a kick and Sparta missed extra point that simple!Offense has not cost Sparta a game in few years now!Couple costly penalties also but the ball was spread plenty!Sparta has had one of the top offenses last 3 years who cares if they run pass or do cartwheels they get it done!

So if a team scores 35 points and loses you look at the offense?35 points wins 90 percent of all high school games all i am saying is look elsewhere not at the offense for the 2-2 record!2-2 and played the #4 team in the state til the last second!Your smarter  then that Surely!The offense gets it done and has for a long time!Look at the points averaged last 3 years ,yards ,points etc!Or go to The tssaa record books you'll see a few names you might notice!

Edited by lcl4life

7 hours ago, lcl4life said:

So if a team scores 35 points and loses you look at the offense?35 points wins 90 percent of all high school games all i am saying is look elsewhere not at the offense for the 2-2 record!2-2 and played the #4 team in the state til the last second!Your smarter  then that Surely!The offense gets it done and has for a long time!Look at the points averaged last 3 years ,yards ,points etc!Or go to The tssaa record books you'll see a few names you might notice!

The only thing that matters is a win. Doesn't matter if you score 50 if you still lose. Stone Memorial is only ranked #6 by the way, you're gonna have to do more than run forward if you're gonna beat #2