Bearden fresh

BeardenBullies

59 minutes ago, Bulldog27 said:

I don’t know why TSSAA hasn’t already sent the school a letter. The other thing that’s not helping us is our own players parents are wanting to turn us in as some of the real Bearden regulars have list playing time to our new guys. It’s hard to stand tall when people on the inside are tearing down what Jones is trying to build.

i agree that we should just keep on doing the build and recruiting until we get our hand slapped.

I honestly think it’s been worth it if all they get is probation for a year.

What did you think would happen when old money booster parent's kids don't get any PT? Jones should've took Webb job. It's a private school that recruits and people know it when they enroll there. I thought it wouldn't start until games weren't being won with the new kids, but everyone knew it was inevitable. 

25 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

What text?

There are some text messages being shared around by area coaches that apparently spell it out pretty clearly.

39 minutes ago, BeardenBullies said:

Bearden is not illegal in anyway show us proff. Tssaa approved every one on the roster and they jumped through ever hoop. JJ and coaches does things in line with rules. everyone plays in gray area to compete. Tssaa needs to fix rules if they want black and white. 

Hate to be the Coach T grammar police but dude, it's proof, not proff.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Upvote 1

JJ plays both sides. When he text parents and other coaches. The. He ticks off those people he originally trusted they spill the beans on him.

yes, other coaches have his sloppy messages. This is t the place to post that stuff.

im sorry for all of the Bearden kids that have done it the correct way and are getting caught up in JJ mess

No one has text messages. If they did they would turn them in because no one wants to see Bearden win. Cleveland cheats Alcoa cheats Bradley cheats Anderson co cheats Powell cheats Maryville cheats. Cheats means they live in the gray area. Whole squad built on loopholes. Legal beagles sniff out the loopholes and take advantage. Who are these “Bearden” old heads you talk about? New kids on the block taking over and running the show all the way to chat. Netflix show Kingston Pike Kings coming soon homie. Next class gunna be even better. Josh Jones Jimmys and Joes