Marion Co vs Sequatchie Co (Starkey&Hutch vs Sasquatch)

Southtowner

7 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

Friend you are loaded don’t kid your self. You have a 3 cats in the backfield that could play for about anyone 1a-3a. I think you got 1 Kid that could play at any level tbh. Dude can motor.

You must see football differently than I do. They are good players but if great as u say they should be able to take over any game. Good players on a good team not great players on good teams 

those type players are rare. 

51 minutes ago, pegleg said:

And everyone knows the score of this game will be compared to the SP Vs SC 29 to 7 score.
Rivalry still exist, even not playing each other. 

Yes and it’s a shame that it’s not played anymore because adults and people in charge on both sides can’t get over themselves and realize it’s not about them it’s about the kids. Really wish the kids would get to experience this great rivalry like so many of us did growing up. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Football27 said:

Yes and it’s a shame that it’s not played anymore because adults and people in charge on both sides can’t get over themselves and realize it’s not about them it’s about the kids. Really wish the kids would get to experience this great rivalry like so many of us did growing up. 

100% agree.

Finally was able to watch the Seq vs SP game. It was actually a better game than I thought it would be. The pick 6 right before the half was a back breaker. Indians run everything between the tackles and even though they had some successful runs with it I believe they ran it too much. They do like to throw that screen a lot. QB has a good arm and actually runs very well. The one element the Pirates had that Jasper won't was the wildcat package. #8 was a beast. Warriors won't have that mobility. Also Seq will see a totally different #13 coming off the edge. Pirates #13 is maybe 6'4 260lbs. Warriors #13 may be 5'4 150lbs but will probably create more havoc. He's 100mph every play.

• Upvote 1