Marion Co vs Sequatchie Co (Starkey&Hutch vs Sasquatch)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

More talent on this Marion team than the 3 teams y’all had when you went to State. More size and more speed. We don’t have to sugar coat the truth just in case of failure. If a team goes undefeated then they are loaded. If a team struggles and goes .500 then they are young or just not that talented? Coaching matters kinfolk. Seems Marion’s has gotten a lot better in 1 year already. Hopefully that continues and y’all take care of business but a blind man can watch Marion and see all athletes all over the field. I’m just keeping it real

Marion by 14 tonight!

What kind of mess is this? Those 3 teams you mentioned would beat this team by 3 or more TDs. That '15 team may mercy rule them. That 2015 team was an absolute monster. 

3 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

What ya got?

This year’s Jasper team is a very good team from what I saw at the jamboree. Your overall size up front to me with this team looks better than those teams from 2014-2016. That Henderson kid and McClain kid were good. Zemen was very special in 2014. Walters was a super stud. 

Your QB play this year isn’t close to Walters, but then again whose would be. However, you guys have a great group of athletes from what I saw this year. Those older teams didn’t have anyone as fast as Pickett. I believe the ingredients are there for your team to be just as good overall as those teams. You’re better in some areas and not as good in others. I saw #1, #2 (I think) #3, #4, #6 at the jamboree. Those are some great players. That #40 or 42 is a beast kid too. 2023 Warriors don’t have a 2014 Zemen or a 2015 Walters, but those teams didn’t have a 2023 #4 either. 

I’m coming tonight to watch this one as well. 

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

This team doesn't have more talent than those teams that went to state.  The dicipline isn't there, no zeman, no Walt, no McClain, no henderson, no saylors.  There was a lot of well coached boys on those teams.  If those teams were playing no it would be a cake walk to the finals.

Kinfolk yeah I watched those teams and they were good but athlete for athlete and size I disagree. The Saylors kid was good but he wasn’t #4 when those teams were in state. Yalls fullback on the 1st team was good too but he was all you had and #3 to me is just as good imo but I’m basing just what I saw at state. Those teams then maybe were more physical but that stuff is taught. Kids aren’t just born with it. Y’all are as talented and overall have more athletes and size. No what y’all do with it is a different story. Your backup RB 13 would start on those teams. Little man can fly kinfolk. It’s really irrelevant I guess. This team tries to open it up more and throw the ball which should make offense more dynamic than those previous teams but are they as tough? I can’t answer that yet but seems like they are answering the bell so far. Those teams just ran WingT too so maybe I’m biased because I’m a fan of a modern offense. I’m just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

41 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Those 3 teams you mentioned would beat this team by 3 or more TDs. That '15 team may mercy rule them. That 2015 team was an absolute monster. 

I want some of what u are taking. Those 3 teams would mercy rule this team. They may have only 2 or 3 kids off this team that would start in the 2015 team. So u saying they have better runners on 2023 team that Saylors or zeman. U must not watch much football

1 minute ago, Classicwarrior83 said:

I want some of what u are taking. Those 3 teams would mercy rule this team. They may have only 2 or 3 kids off this team that would start in the 2015 team. So u saying they have better runners on 2023 team that Saylors or zeman. U must not watch much football

You're arguing with the wrong person fam. I said those 3 teams would handle this year's team.

3 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

You're arguing with the wrong person fam. I said those 3 teams would handle this year's team.

Lol I think this year team has some really good players but not really beat anyone yet. the 2015 would have cake walked dade co and Fayetteville. Not hating on this team at all just think ppl seeing things that are just not there. Hope they win it all 

1 minute ago, Classicwarrior83 said:

Lol I think this year team has some really good players but not really beat anyone yet. the 2015 would have cake walked dade co and Fayetteville. Not hating on this team at all just think ppl seeing things that are just not there. Hope they win it all 

Coaching was probably a little better in 14-17 . Birds Eye view perspective though. 

2 minutes ago, Classicwarrior83 said:

Yeah I haven't given up on them lol. I think the switch will flip for them soon. When it does they will be dangerous. They haven't played to their potential yet.

And yeah 2015 team would have made those 2 teams very upset lol

Just now, CoyDillard said:

Yeah I haven't given up on them lol. I think the switch will flip for them soon. When it does they will be dangerous. They haven't played to their potential yet.

And yeah 2015 team would have made those 2 teams very upset lol

Not hating on this team at all but let them get some wins before you claim about all this athletes are this and that. I think it’s a pressure that kids don’t need