South Pittsburg vs North Jackson (Border Battle III) Stone Cold vs that Hollis man

Southtowner

12 hours ago, Grunt said:

OP's probably in the witness program, LOL.

Tell him Grunt said howdy .

Grunt, OP got in a HEEP of mess Cousin Lester last weekend. Cousin Lester went and got put in the slammer. OP didn’t get home fer a long spell. The SS didn’t believe OP didn’t get side tracked one of them Days- sha-Voo joints. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Grunt, OP got in a HEEP of mess Cousin Lester last weekend. Cousin Lester went and got put in the slammer. OP didn’t get home fer a long spell. The SS didn’t believe OP didn’t get side tracked one of them Days- sha-Voo joints. 

Glad you made it back. I had $ 26 I'd saved up to get you out of the poke, if need be. You need to be more careful. I'm getting too old to be bailing folks out at 3 in the am.

Good to hear from you old friend.

15 hours ago, Southtowner said:

@OLD PIRATE,  you were one of those that were very adamant about having this border rivalry instead of the jailhouse rivalry.  Yet you've said nothing thus far on this contest.  At least not here on the T that I'm aware.    Not that you need to or should feel obligated to.  

What say you?

I say Go Pirates!!

ST, Nows yous a HEEP confused bout OP being adamant, never was adamant. Playing them fellers from down under ain’t ever been a HEEP exciting. Figure it has been a gate game, But so would have playing Jasper. Recon theys a HEEP of estrogen flowing thru these keys. Cause most posters sound like Skillet Slingers with always holding $ as priority. As fer this border fued, them chiefs won’t take scalps tonight. But like times of old, the fued most likely is going to be hard fought. OP says Pirates only need 1 point fer the “W”, leastways. Pirates by 1. 

10 hours ago, Grunt said:

Glad you made it back. I had $ 26 I'd saved up to get you out of the poke, if need be. You need to be more careful. I'm getting too old to be bailing folks out at 3 in the am.

Good to hear from you old friend.

Ah, the site has been infiltrated by fellers make believe theys Gurus. OP did not get locked up but got stranded in SC. Trouble is OP somehow lost his wallet & that caused a HEEP of problems. Good to hear from Grunt too. Hopefully someday TC & SP can play again. All the moaning bout playing the jailhouse kinfolkes numbing and makes a feller start to yawn. Figure theys are a HEEP of goods reasons neither county team is scheduling them. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

13 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

ST, Nows yous a HEEP confused bout OP being adamant, never was adamant. Playing them fellers from down under ain’t ever been a HEEP exciting. Figure it has been a gate game, But so would have playing Jasper. Recon theys a HEEP of estrogen flowing thru these keys. Cause most posters sound like Skillet Slingers with always holding $ as priority. As fer this border fued, them chiefs won’t take scalps tonight. But like times of old, the fued most likely is going to be hard fought. OP says Pirates only need 1 point fer the “W”, leastways. Pirates by 1. 

No,  you weren't adamant. 

I just sorta "used" that word to see if I could somehow bring you into the conversation of this border battle.  Sorry.

Hopefully it's a packed house and we can notch another victory.

Go Pirates!!

15 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

From what I'm told with the current administrations this game is "years" down the road. I remember a few on here saying the Jasper gate wasn't needed, other teams would bring just as much in. If you had this game at the end of the season with 2 undefeated or maybe 1 loss team just think of the gate. Someone is missing out on about $50k this year. Not sure what the Pirates bring back next season but Jasper should be just as good if not better so there's a gate that the other team will miss out on next year.

Well my time, OP feels like jest smacked by the skillet slinger. So you a saying theys 50k missing by not playing. Feller during the last contract between kinfolkes, appears only Jailhouse High made the cabbage. Doing the quick math indicates SP got stuck while Jasper feels like they won the lottery. Recon Jasper owes SP $25k! Nows the picture is clearing, Looks like Jailhouse High should either pay the 25k owed for breaking contract OR offer to play 1 game series @ SP. Leastways all parties paid. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

No,  you weren't adamant. 

I just sorta "used" that word to see if I could somehow bring you into the conversation of this border battle.  Sorry.

Hopefully it's a packed house and we can notch another victory.

Go Pirates!!

ST, OP says adamant definition is considered appropriate since OP was forced to change his mind of renewing border game after fellers after that McKinney coach refused to honor contract to play SP @ home to fulfill contract. Don never scheduled you them again. Figure them fellers down under did exactly what Jailhouse did under coach Pruitt. Recon history repeats itself with a program refusing to honor contracts. So recon punishment will likely repeat. Dad Burnit, most on T will never witness the Pirates Earholing the kinfolkes again. BTW, Scheduling NJ worked in favor of the Pirates & ain’t ever heard bout 2 year contracts. SP or NJ could have scheduling problems & series ends. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

37 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

ST, OP says adamant definition is considered appropriate since OP was forced to change his mind of renewing border game after fellers after that McKinney coach refused to honor contract to play SP @ home to fulfill contract. Don never scheduled you them again. Figure them fellers down under did exactly what Jailhouse did under coach Pruitt. Recon history repeats itself with a program refusing to honor contracts. So recon punishment will likely repeat. Dad Burnit, most on T will never witness the Pirates Earholing the kinfolkes again. BTW, Scheduling NJ worked in favor of the Pirates & ain’t ever heard bout 2 year contracts. SP or NJ could have scheduling problems & series ends. 

NJ apparently had to move a region game dis season just to play da Piratez

Edited by BigCornbread

57 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Idk about our contracts. 

Idk if it's a 1 year deal every year or a 2 year thing.

I do believe TN & AL are on a different timeframe on when new  2 yr.  schedules are made,  so signing 2 year contracts may not be allowed.  Idk.

Sounds like if it isn't,  then each program will have to try and "honor" to continue.