Gallatin visits Green Hill

runninblind

Just now, DillonPanthers1 said:

Wow.

You know you're right.

That was really deep. That makes me want to sell everything, and liquidate all my assets and move into a duplex in Gallatin or Green Hill. Maybe I could be an assistant on the freshman team there  or something? I'm going to get a job selling those cars I used to own. Thank you cowardly lion for helping me to see the error of my ways. 

Respectfully, 

WILLIAM ROBERT GHERITY IV

Hey dude, I'm really sorry! I never meant to imply anything so negative that you'd consider lowering your standard of living to the point of actually moving to Gallatin or Green Hill:-(. I'm sure that a simple apology won't suffice to mend the emotional damage that I've unintentionally inflicted upon your overly inflated ego, but that's the best that this lowly ditch digger can manage on my meager income, limited vocabulary, and paltry set of social skills. Would it help if I offered to come to your neighborhood ( I'll rent a tux ) and shine your shoes in front of your mansion while the local news team films it, or make some other public exhibition of subservience to you?

39 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Hey dude, I'm really sorry! I never meant to imply anything so negative that you'd consider lowering your standard of living to the point of actually moving to Gallatin or Green Hill:-(. I'm sure that a simple apology won't suffice to mend the emotional damage that I've unintentionally inflicted upon your overly inflated ego, but that's the best that this lowly ditch digger can manage on my meager income, limited vocabulary, and paltry set of social skills. Would it help if I offered to come to your neighborhood ( I'll rent a tux ) and shine your shoes in front of your mansion while the local news team films it, or make some other public exhibition of subservience to you?

Nah. It was just a passing thought. That won’t be necessary.

BIG FUNNY AND MONEY BUDDY 

7 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Good...go back to work, I think you've got a customer at the drive through window fanboy.

No that’s ok. It’s fun here in your world of being 3-2 in your world of mediocrity. It’s been a good visit. 

Sincerely

FANBOY with a better record than yours. 

Edited by DillonPanthers1

3 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

I agree 100% with your last sentence under point 2 as well as the last part of 3.  It’s going to take some time and it is getting better.  

Green Hill is 5-0 and in the region so it’s a no brained that they have to play.  Dickson Co fit the schedule opening and Springfield has had a lot of recent success.  Nobody controls what the county commission and school board does at Beech, Hendersonville, Portland, White House, Westmoreland, MH, Station Camp, nor Gallatin and nor does Liberty Creek for that matter.  We take what we can get.  

I think this contest sets the tone for the second half of the season.  If Green Hill wins, they should have an easy time until their big rival in MJ.  If Gallatin wins, it provides a huge boost that things have gotten better and more than likely the best teams are behind you.  Someone could surprise though.  

If not this week, it's coming. HC is legit and the kids will buy in to the mentality that it takes to win on a consistent basis. Talent comes and goes to a degree, but attitude and effort are what determines the trajectory of a program, and Gallatin is on the rise. Enjoy the ride...it can be bumpy in stretches but knowing where you're going makes it easier to absorb. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

No that’s ok. It’s fun here in your world of being 3-2 in your world of mediocrity. It’s been a good visit. 

Sincerely

FANBOY with a better record than yours. 

I agree that It's been fun, but I'm bored with you and your imaginary world so this is my last reply. Sorry, but you'll have to find someone else to pretend with...now run along junior.

42 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

If not this week, it's coming. HC is legit and the kids will buy in to the mentality that it takes to win on a consistent basis. Talent comes and goes to a degree, but attitude and effort are what determines the trajectory of a program, and Gallatin is on the rise. Enjoy the ride...it can be bumpy in stretches but knowing where you're going makes it easier to absorb. 

Stroup has made a world of difference in my opinion.  The kids are buying in and everybody knows the program is looking upwards and better.  Yeah, it’s not a smooth upward climb but it’s worth it.  He is so even keel about everything but I believe he knows what he has here.  He has been great to work around!