Gallatin visits Green Hill

runninblind

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

Stroup has made a world of difference in my opinion.  The kids are buying in and everybody knows the program is looking upwards and better.  Yeah, it’s not a smooth upward climb but it’s worth it.  He is so even keel about everything but I believe he knows what he has here.  He has been great to work around! 

You seem to only speak on things that are positive, where were you when everyone and their mom was denouncing Watson, you couldn’t dare utter anything negative about him. People notice those kind of things. Im just not a fan that comes on here to positive Peggy about my team, if I see room for criticism, I’m not hesitant. Some people could use some of that in their vocabulary.

with that being said,  I’m glad to see Gtown back to a philosophy that best suits them. Stroup has made a world of a difference imo as well. I’ll even add in that I think Gallatin wins out the regular season. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You seem to only speak on things that are positive, where were you when everyone and their mom was denouncing Watson, you couldn’t dare utter anything negative about him. People notice those kind of things. Im just not a fan that comes on here to positive Peggy about my team, if I see room for criticism, I’m not hesitant. Some people could use some of that in their vocabulary.

with that being said,  I’m glad to see Gtown back to a philosophy that best suits them. Stroup has made a world of a difference imo as well. I’ll even add in that I think Gallatin wins out the regular season. 

I guess that is the difference between you and me and a public forum.  

GH rotates the defensive lineman thought out the game which keeps them fresh going into the 4th quarter so this may be the difference whether Gallatin's offensive lineman can protect  the QB ( Stroup) and manage to open holes for RB (Big O) ..Watched the GH and Wilson central  game and seemed they wore Wilson central  down . Gallatin  has to play the best game  played so far this season. Gallatin  seems to be improving with each game and really like their don't quit  attitude . Also impressed with Gallatin's effort . I believe the team win or lose  is  headed in the right direction .  

Green Hill is 5-0 and they have a very potent offense as well as a tough defense.  Burroughs is a quality QB for being a sophomore and Mattingly has great size for a wideout.  They have a good thing going.  The runningbacks are decent enough to keep you honest and the QB can take off as well.  The defense has a very active linebacker who has a nose for the football.  Lots of quality role players on the team and Crouch is a good coach.  They have generated a good deal of support these last 4 years as well.  It will be a tough task for Gallatin tomorrow night.  

• Like 1