Mcminn Central Chargers vs Meigs County Tigers

RichyRich

2 hours ago, Secondstring said:

So Meigs is just another game?

I answered your question it's rivalry game probably 3rd now 2nd most important to central  folk it was  1. Mcminn county 2. Polk county 3. Meigs county.

Now I'd say 1 is polk, 2 meigs  not sure who is 3 now probably would be Sequoyah  if they still played central

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RichyRich said:

I answered your question it's rivalry game probably 3rd now 2nd most important to central  folk it was  1. Mcminn county 2. Polk county 3. Meigs county.

Now I'd say 1 is polk, 2 meigs  not sure who is 3 now probably would be Sequoyah  if they still played central

Pretty sure you are Meigs biggest rivalry game. This year more so, considering our game looks like it could be for the 1 seed in the region. That said, I'm sure both teams will come to play and it should be a dandy. 

8 hours ago, RichyRich said:

3 is now Sweetwater whether you want it to be or not lol. Polk makes sense, especially with Davis coming over but it was a rivalry before he got there. That's not a terrible thing, either. All 4 schools are close together, similar in size. They all play each other in youth league and middle school in most (if not all) sports.

5 hours ago, TigerNation said:

3 is now Sweetwater whether you want it to be or not lol. Polk makes sense, especially with Davis coming over but it was a rivalry before he got there. That's not a terrible thing, either. All 4 schools are close together, similar in size. They all play each other in youth league and middle school in most (if not all) sports.

Sweetwater is not considered by most as a rival for Central.

11 hours ago, Yeti said:

Pretty sure you are Meigs biggest rivalry game. This year more so, considering our game looks like it could be for the 1 seed in the region. That said, I'm sure both teams will come to play and it should be a dandy. 

I think it depends on the year, and how strong Central is. The past 8-10 years Central was just another local team that Meigs wanted to beat. This season being a Region game, and Central being much better, and the winner of their upcoming game probably being the Region champ, I'd say Central probably is Meigs' biggest rival. Vice-versa, Meigs is probably Central's biggest rivalry this season.
Having some solid teams that are relatively close to each other is actually good for making it a stronger rivalry and Region.

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

I understand. My point was that given the proximity of the schools, frequency that y’all play, and the events of last week is more than likely about to be. 

I agree to an extent, but I stand by my statement of if Sequoyah would start playing central again I think they would qualify as the 3rd place rival for us call it battle of 411