What's going on in Sweetwater with the coach suspension.

BarneySox2007

8 hours ago, SHSguru said:

Lolololol. Y’all believing him on 5star preps is hilarious. Slover refused to take his kid off the field with players around him obviously better. That’s what he’s defending. So “applaud” him all you want but he’s dead wrong. It is however our administrators fault. Caleb slover should of never been hired at sweetwater 

You sweetwater folk have no clue how silly some of you all sound under this thread. You must be 1 of the family members and friends of the family. A bunch of entitled slack jaws or whatever that is. SHS & the ones who complained. I can start dropping names if you’d like.

• Like 1

Just now, VolsUntilIDie said:

You sweetwater folk have no clue how silly some of you all sound under this thread. You must be 1 of the family members and friends of the family. A bunch of entitled slack jaws or whatever that is. SHS & the ones who complained. I can start dropping names if you’d like.

But SHS is a joke and everyone who complained look like fools. The whole state of TN is laughing at them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, VolsUntilIDie said:

But SHS is a joke and everyone who complained look like fools. The whole state of TN is laughing at them

I don’t have a kid and am not affiliated in anyway, so try again. You are talking about something you don’t have a clue about. Name drop all you want. There was assistant coaches, parents and administration telling him he needed to make a change and his comments are just spiteful and makes him look stupid. He questions core values and character yet he’s sitting a kid who was clearly better for his own kid who can’t run or throw to play the position…… I won’t disrespect his kid though because he is a wonderful kid who is a straight A student. But he’s not a starting varsity qb 

Let's not forget they did this to the basketball coach too. 

Parents complained on that guy and got him fired.  He had a great record and his kids had great grades but a few entitled parents weren't happy.  

So now they've done it to the football coach too? 

That place is a dumpster fire now.  Good luck getting an established coach to come there.  I predict they'll be wandering in the wilderness with sub .500 teams in many sports for many years.  Of course the parents who caused this will be long gone.  

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, WaterboyH20 said:

This administration is new.. New Principle and new AD took over this school year.. the old administration made this hire 

reminds me of Oak Ridge.  Administration was in the wrong there too.  Difference is, that program could still attract a decent coach after their snafu. yall on the other hand.

21 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Yep definitely the biggest dumpster fire in the state for sure. Sweetwater has put inself in a position no one worth a crap would want that job and no one did this to them, they did it to themselves.

The basketball situation is completely different. Coach Henderson was a great coach, but there is way more to that story than ppl know. Coach has a lot of issues personally he needed to deal with. These are two way totally different situations… the football situation is a guy playing daddy ball and not actually coaching the kids.  The administration to a fault always keeps things super hush hush 

3 or 4 newly joined boot CoachT'ers now on board to opinionate just for this topic thanks to to Barneys new thread on the dumpster fire now ragin in the land of the lost sea and chinese educatin institute....unfortunate turn of events indeed..

...you want to keep guaronteed money in your pockets....when you see a parent or parents come anywhere within sniffin distance of any sport or sportin event from pre-k to 12th grade...lay that wager....9 outta 10x your goin to see Hades show up with drama to follow.....

....Barney should get a new T shirt....pun intended

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

5 minutes ago, gcapride said:

LOL, I agree 100%!!!!  Absolutely comical after all the statements and quotes that were published yesterday!

I stopped yesterday evening to pick up something to take home to eat and while waiting I glanced at the news on the phone and there were 245 comments at that time yesterday on WVLT News.  about this with a picture of the coach.