What's going on in Sweetwater with the coach suspension.

BarneySox2007

44 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Sounds like to me, Slovers son did a decent job at QB and his dad wasn’t taking him out, but everyone else players, parents and possibly admin wanted a FR QB who they all think is better to start. Debate on who is better but here’s the real thing. Did Sweetwater not know when they interviewed him that he had a son who was a QB? And did they think he honestly wouldn’t start him? Cause if that’s the case, that’s on the ones who hired him if everyone was so gun ho on the FR. Just saying 

:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

that was a sad day....mashed taters, gravy and them barn yard strut livers were da bomb.

...dang Brandon and his china virus wrecked another eatery and place to work

Booger just sayin :twisted:

China wouldn't of fired dat coach...Dang...he would of been promoted to head of the wu-tang lab!   I want to know where the 1994 #24 Jeff Gordon Shirts went to!  I'm willing to give up my 1st born with my 1st ex-wife fer dat merch!

18 hours ago, VolsUntilIDie said:

It’s ironic that y’all are crying daddy ball but all the while you’re saying you it’s ok for sweetwater ppl to play buddy ball. That’s why SHS celebrated going 8-2 like they will celebrate beating Chatt Central or Polk County like the freshmen is Peyton Manning. I feel terrible for that boy. It’s like the Baby Gronk situation where the parents & the small town politics will bring unnecessary hate. I hope the kid goes D1. I hope Slover does too. For a sophomore playing varsity he did pretty good. If Dacus beats chatt central & Polk county it is no different than Slover’s performance. If he completes 4 passes but they gave it to that RB and they win with the running game, the word around town will be Dacus is the end all beat all. My point is that you all wasn’t going to give them a chance any ways. Programs like that hold kids back and I’m not surprised no kid has signed an ncaa football scholarship from there in ages. What some of them parents need to do is come up the interstate towards Knoxville. They will get treated right!

I feel as if it obvious you haven’t been to many games or you would see how limited the playbook as been. As far as celebrating after last year that team went 10-3 made it to the quarterfinals and won the first region champ since 2002 I feel like that had a little bit to celebrate lol

2 minutes ago, Wildcats423 said:

I feel as if it obvious you haven’t been to many games or you would see how limited the playbook as been. As far as celebrating after last year that team went 10-3 made it to the quarterfinals and won the first region champ since 2002 I feel like that had a little bit to celebrate lol

the old coach left after a season like that?  should tell you everything you need to know...

Just now, ILB1999 said:

the old coach left after a season like that?  should tell you everything you need to know...

The old coach has been coaching everywhere for multiple years he retired from teaching and coaching and if you was to ask him to this day he will tell you that was one of his favorite seasons he’s had coaching football

Just now, Wildcats423 said:

The old coach has been coaching everywhere for multiple years he retired from teaching and coaching and if you was to ask him to this day he will tell you that was one of his favorite seasons he’s had coaching football

exactly.  and he knew that this year you'd be back to 5-7 win mediocrity.  Then you had a decent coach apply, and y'all chased him off for the heir apparent quarterback who even in his best year will never again lead you to 10 wins...