Tha big Beer-Den Bullies come two 825

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I agree 100%. If we end up where I think we will , if I were Derek I would run 2/3rds of that staff off before they cost him his job especially the defense. I would go out and find me a darn good head coach just like GQ did when he got Gaylor that has some brains. Last night the defensive 3 down linemen cost them that ballgame. Football is a dog eat dog sport and right now anyone in the stands can tell you what dog is getting eaten alive. For our Derek's sake tell them they have to go, blame it on me and tell them Barney said enough is enough.

Even though I agree the defensive scheme is nuts especially against teams that can’t throw the ball, I’m gonna push back a little. With the help of a missed field goal, the defense did hold them to 14 points during regulation. I hope our game plan was not to score 14 and think we were going to win. Have we held anybody to less than 14 this year? My point is that the offense needs to do more. To add to it, the special teams play in the fourth quarter should have costed us the game during regulation anyway. So there is still lots of room for improvement everywhere. 
Plus, I can’t even get to the games on time!

About the best way I can put this is that we lost it more than Bearden won it, that simple. Bearden is soft right up the middle, the QB is pathetic,The coach is stupid and this rent a player program will only go so far in the playoffs this year or any year. I don't have to repeat what our problem is anymore, everyone saw it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

About the best way I can put this is that we lost it more than Bearden won it, that simple. Bearden is soft right up the middle, the QB is pathetic,The coach is stupid and this rent a player program will only go so far in the playoffs this year or any year. I don't have to repeat what our problem is anymore, everyone saw it.

Yikes 

2 hours ago, strongx said:

5. This is a message board not an annual evaluation. Get a lil thicker skin. 

Eff.  If you go all year without beating man coverage, it gonna be hard to win. The film is out, but here is a whole week to work on it.

Gee.  If the two point play works…

Ate.  Congrats to the dawgs. They never REALLY believed until it was over. Lots of happy faces over there.

Eye.  RIP 3-4

sx me and momma reppersent tha thickur skin crowd....

Goodur infoe on beetin' man cuvridge....and while whur att hit cood we werk on WR blockin' two orr att leest tryin two gittin' inn tha way goodur....???

Az King Johnny Majors wonce sed...."If'un ifs and butts whur candee and nutts, whut a Murry Christmus hit wood bee".....

Hats oft two tha fourmur Knottsvul Rec leegue coach and tha Beer-Den footbawlers on brakin' a 30 yeer streek...

(reefuse two menshun "eye")

:angry:

15 minutes ago, strongx said:

Even though I agree the defensive scheme is nuts especially against teams that can’t throw the ball, I’m gonna push back a little. With the help of a missed field goal, the defense did hold them to 14 points during regulation. I hope our game plan was not to score 14 and think we were going to win. Have we held anybody to less than 14 this year? My point is that the offense needs to do more. To add to it, the special teams play in the fourth quarter should have costed us the game during regulation anyway. So there is still lots of room for improvement everywhere. 
Plus, I can’t even get to the games on time!

Bearden threw the ball 2 times , a 3 man line is ridiculous against that kind of offense and anyone watching could tell what a disadvantage that put our Boys in . They actually went to a 4 man line when Bearden was in the red zone and stuffed the run very easily, so when we went super conservative and kneeled to go to overtime I along with I’m sure everyone else was thinking well at least on the goal line defense we definitely won’t try that 3 man crap. But boy we were all wrong . I could understand a 3 man line if you had the linebackers creeping up on every play when they’ve proven all game they’re running over 95% of the time but that wasn’t the case . Our Boys played their butts off last night but unfortunately we played with one hand behind our backs . 
 I agree with what others have said about the offense, we had a few drops and then we just got super conservative. Maryville’s biggest advantage on teams for years and years has been that the defense never knew what was coming . Misdirection and unpredictability is a good thing 

28 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I understand, but my question was, is the freshman still at QB? 

Waco ole buddy.....Tha freshmun att QB iz one ov tha strangths ov tha teem.....

1. He gits tha bawl out quicklee and on targit (butt he cain't ketch hit fer 'em)

b. He haz qwick feet

3. Plays wif a sense ov urgency

d. Haz all tham intangeebulls

e. Jist like enny othur 12 yeer old tho, he kneads moore mashed taters, biskitts and gravee, cold klumpy buttermilk and weal haiv a goodurest one...imo

:popcorneater:

9 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Misdirection and unpredictability is a good thing 

Pep ewe reemimburr tha '09 gaim att Farrah-Gut agin Andre Sterling and Co. etc....???........Rebulls down 24-7 inn tha seccund quota......Mairvul manages two cut hit two 24-14 and git tha bawl rite beefour on tha runnin' ov Juhlin and soffmoore RB Jacob West....Rite beefour haif Mairvul drives tha bawl innside Admurall 5......4th down and 2 onn tha 3 yardline......Farrah-Gut cawls a time out two try two block tha feeled gole.....GQ deesides two go fer hit.......Juhlin tosses tha bawl onn a sweep two tha rite, whur tha haid ben runnin' hit tha whole gaim.....West pulls upp and throws hit baick acrost tha feeled two Juhlin and thair ant a playur wif 40 yards ov Phillip and he walks intwo tha end zoan.......Fer tha furst time evur orr sence eye haiv nevur seed a pass baick two tha QB onn tha opponunts 3 yardline......

Mairvul goes onn two beet Farrah-Gut 35-32....And mostlee eye thaink beecaws tha "missdireckshun" play inspired us and GQ showed ewe bettur covvur tha entarr width ov tha footbawl feeled....:popcorneater: