Tha big Beer-Den Bullies come two 825

STARSNBARS

On 9/24/2023 at 10:41 PM, 1OldPatriot said:

I was shocked at how one dimensional Beardan was against Farragut last week. Those RBs are very good though. Maryville defense can usually take away one part of the offense. They will force Beardan to throw to win

Bearden is just not really good at QB.  The kid tries hard, but he's limited on what he can do.  

One area where new blood is desperately needed.  

On the other side, the freshman for Murvl has huge upside potential.  

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Bearden is just not really good at QB.  The kid tries hard, but he's limited on what he can do.  

One area where new blood is desperately needed.  

On the other side, the freshman for Murvl has huge upside potential.  

Heard the kid from Maryville is really good. Is he the younger brother of a former QB?

5 hours ago, strongx said:

We are all related over here…

They are not really from over there. Mike Jones the father played at BHS and was definitely living in the BHS school zone all four years when he played at BHS. All of the children born in the BHS zone and l think #1 son and maybe #2 some grew up on the north side of Pellissippi Pky. Don't really know about #3 son. But l might be wrong so go ahead and correct me. I have been wrong before. But l do know Mike Jones.

9 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

They are not really from over there. Mike Jones the father played at BHS and was definitely living in the BHS school zone all four years when he played at BHS. All of the children born in the BHS zone and l think #1 son and maybe #2 some grew up on the north side of Pellissippi Pky. Don't really know about #3 son. But l might be wrong so go ahead and correct me. I have been wrong before. But l do know Mike Jones.

Forgive me for not saying or adding this previously. I know Mike Jones was a great football player at BHS who was not only a great athlete but a fierce competitor, great teammate and played both sides of the football with aggressiveness and skill. Mike was also a great student and cared greatly for his teammates and coaches. Mike and all of his family are high character people. Mike Jones and his family are great people. That is the Mike Jones l know.

8 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Forgive me for not saying or adding this previously. I know Mike Jones was a great football player at BHS who was not only a great athlete but a fierce competitor, great teammate and played both sides of the football with aggressiveness and skill. Mike was also a great student and cared greatly for his teammates and coaches. Mike and all of his family are high character people. Mike Jones and his family are great people. That is the Mike Jones l know.

100%. We are glad ol Cuz moved to this side of the river.