Battle of Champions - Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

9 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

That is the TSSAA rule

:thumb: When the school director stepped in and said we are playing tonight, our hands were tied. It was my understanding that when it got to that point, it was ruled a no contest. Alcoa wanting to stay till it’s completed and Greeneville didnt, still speaks volumes…

Edited by F5seekshelter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, F5seekshelter said:

Wrong again! That was completely on Jody Wright. Nice try tho! :thumb:

No sir!  Jody had nothing to do with that decision , you all ran from them .  They tried yearly.  However, once that group left you all finally had an opening on the schedule ….. let’s make a post about this since I’m wrong … 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Turtle said:

No sir!  Jody had nothing to do with that decision , you all ran from them .  They tried yearly.  However, once that group left you all finally had an opening on the schedule ….. let’s make a post about this since I’m wrong … 

Yes, you are wrong. At least you’re consistent. I can’t remember the last thing you got right when Alcoa is involved. Haters gonna hate. Keep picking against us. I like it! Good luck to AE. As bad as y’all are, I still enjoy reading your irrational posts. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Alcoa have no room talking about running from teams because when Fulton  was dominating they called Alcoa every year to play but you all made up every excuse not to play.  Then once that group left, you all finally signed on the dotted line .  hahahaha. 

You are WAY wrong Turtle. Alcoa played 6 years  during Fulton run (championships in 2006, 2012,2013, 2014). Alcoa was slightly down in 2011 & 2012 and STILL beat Fulton BOTH YEARS. FACT! The next two years Fulton would NOT renew. Alcoa record 10-2. The series records don't LIE!:thumb:

image.png.68bdb99ee4a14b7a089bed13e2068f7e.png

Edited by BCsportsfan

2 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

He sits on the TSSAA board. He interfered with our region set up, leaving Alcoa to travel to kentucky to complete a 10 game schedule. Therefore, the decision was made to dump Fulton which put them in the same position. I didn’t like it, but I completely understand why that decision was made….If I’m remembering correctly, I think Fulton had to travel to KY that year as well….

Fact. He told Region 2 teams in 4A that Alcoa had requested to move to 4A three days before the new reclassification came out. The majority of the region 2 teams moved to 5A, leaving only Union County in that region. This would have required long travel and too many out of region games. Alcoa moved back to 3A. Pure garbage to tell teams, and give them time to RUN.

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

Alcoa have no room talking about running from teams because when Fulton  was dominating they called Alcoa every year to play but you all made up every excuse not to play.  Then once that group left, you all finally signed on the dotted line .  hahahaha. 

Turtle you seem to be a cool feller, but you sure do come across as a BIG SISSY CRY BABY sometimes. 

Got Donkey Stomped 42-0 this year, jumped on West coat tails, lost again, now whining about Fulton. Wow. sad. 

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

wrong, Alcoa has not played Fulton since 2012.  Alcoa would have BOAT RACED Fulton the last 8 years.

1 hour ago, F5seekshelter said:

Yes, you are wrong. At least you’re consistent. I can’t remember the last thing you got right when Alcoa is involved. Haters gonna hate. Keep picking against us. I like it! Good luck to AE. As bad as y’all are, I still enjoy reading your irrational posts. :lol:

You think turtle is a little  LOT BUTT HURT?!! :lol:

image.jpeg.400e4f24f209932605007c31acc59b11.jpeg