Hendersonville At Springfield.

BarnBurner09

13 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

I’ll start it. 
HHS comes off a tough region and rivalry loss to beech. 
they go on the road. 
This is a big game. Springfield is hot. Hendersonville needs to get right. 

I know it’s gonna be fun. 
come tomorrow let’s talk it up. 

The jackets D looked improved last night against Portland’s wing T. I am not so gullible to think that Hendersonville’s wing T will be as easy to defend. I am looking forward to a competitive, close, injury-free game. The winner finishes third in the region and the loser fourth. We both make a first round trip to Memphis 

Edited by TheCommissioner

8 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

The jackets D looked improved last night against Portland’s wing T. I am not so gullible to think that Hendersonville’s wing T will be as easy to defend. I am looking forward to a competitive, close, injury-free game. The winner finishes third in the region and the loser fourth. We both make a first round trip to Memphis 

Hville runs very little Wing T these days.  Spread with Baker in the shotgun and 1 back next to him, 2 or 3 WR split out.  May run it a little if they have a lead and are trying to run clock.  May have ran 2 or 3 plays against Beech and 2 or 3 against Siegel.  

1 hour ago, eers said:

With Beech being off this week, this could be the game I go to. Have to see what’s happening that has @BruiseBrother98 all excited and talking about finishing top two in the region. That means beating Hendersonville and Beech down the stretch. 

Just watch their livestream ‘social dweebs’ on YouTube, there’s mostly good commentating, the younger guy gets highly annoying quite often, other than that you can’t go wrong with a free livestream.

11 hours ago, mondo44 said:

Hville runs very little Wing T these days.  Spread with Baker in the shotgun and 1 back next to him, 2 or 3 WR split out.  May run it a little if they have a lead and are trying to run clock.  May have ran 2 or 3 plays against Beech and 2 or 3 against Siegel.  

Hendersonville is 100% Wing-T out of the shotgun. The principles are still very much there. Don't let "shotgun" fool you into "spread".