McMinn County Cherokees @ Rhea County Golden Eagle

RichyRich

On 9/23/2023 at 8:20 PM, Random1234 said:

McMinn wins this one whether Davis plays or not. 

Eagles are just bad. Starts with the HC and works it’s way down. The players don’t want to play for that staff because a majority of them treat the kids like crap.

It’s time for a new HC to bring some life into that program and say good bye to the wing T 

if you think Pemberton is not a good coach that just proves you have no idea what you're talking about - I would bet within few years of retirement he is in the tn football coaches Hall of Fame. Also they don't run the wing  this year, Again proves you don't know what you're talking about. I assume you are wanting to see the spread, Who do you suggest they throw it to and with who. Their Qb is a great kid but is not a spread QB and the receivers are great kids but don't have much speed. Pemberton maximizes what talent they have but like a poster said Cleveland just had better atheletes and WV beat Cleveland. I'm guessing you're kid either doesn't get to play or not even on the team cause can't handle the commitment.

I think this is a close one. These two teams play similar. They like to pound the ball, run the clock and have stingy defense. I know Rhea has been hit with injury and I don’t know if Davis is back or not. He makes them better for sure. Tight games cak come down to little things like special teams, to penalties and turnovers so we’ll see how it shakes out

12 hours ago, neverwas said:

if you think Pemberton is not a good coach that just proves you have no idea what you're talking about - I would bet within few years of retirement he is in the tn football coaches Hall of Fame. Also they don't run the wing  this year, Again proves you don't know what you're talking about. I assume you are wanting to see the spread, Who do you suggest they throw it to and with who. Their Qb is a great kid but is not a spread QB and the receivers are great kids but don't have much speed. Pemberton maximizes what talent they have but like a poster said Cleveland just had better atheletes and WV beat Cleveland. I'm guessing you're kid either doesn't get to play or not even on the team cause can't handle the commitment.

Someone's sensitive...you also guessed wrong, shows how much you know! 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, neverwas said:

Since you seem to be the coach's biggest supporter, perhaps you can explain to me why he has never utilized his tight ends to be anything other then  run blockers? You don't think a short pass here or there would take a little pressure off of the RB's? He may be a great coach but the offense doesn't have to be a spread to be more effective. And the only reason he changed it this year was after all of our backs got injured. Just an honest opinion and as always............Go Eagles!

18 minutes ago, Eagle57 said:

Since you seem to be the coach's biggest supporter, perhaps you can explain to me why he has never utilized his tight ends to be anything other then  run blockers? You don't think a short pass here or there would take a little pressure off of the RB's? He may be a great coach but the offense doesn't have to be a spread to be more effective. And the only reason he changed it this year was after all of our backs got injured. Just an honest opinion and as always............Go Eagles!

Hey man does rhea County stream their games I am looking to watch the game online tonight and was wondering if there is anywhere to catch the game