Dresden vs Union City

Sherdog

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

Both teams have a lot of returning players. Both teams have been tested. Both have skilled players. People wanna doubt UC line because the size but the strength and heart outweigh the size difference. Dresden has some big boys on the line and they are good players. UC has a defensive front that would give most people fits and linebackers that will hit you in the mouth. Dresden has a good defense and have not allowed many points this year except to westview. This will be a great game. No need in trash talking. These teams are about as evenly matched as I’ve seen this year. My pick is Union City of course but I think they will meet again in the playoffs which will make for another great playoff matchup. Question is will it be in UC or Dresden. I say Union City.

Let’s go Tornados. Buckle the chin straps and play like we all know you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Low scoring game favors UC . High Scoring game will favor Dresden. Pretty sure we won't have 17 points ( we ain't kicking no field goal)