Dresden vs Union City

Sherdog

6 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

If Dresden wins over UC, and if we win out rest of the way.. I do believe 1A Regions 5-8 will have to come through Dresden as we'll be the overall #1 ranked team. Even if MASE is ranked #1 in Region 8, they'll have to come here this year if we both keep winning until we both meet. Winners of Reg.5 vs 6 will have to come to Dresden too. If that happens to be McKenzie, the defending champs, talk about a revenge match motivation. OH WOW! To beat Lions here with so much on the line.. dude.. them Rebels will be sky-high for that game if it happens to happen. Man what a happening THAT would be, wouldn't it? ..

Yes, yes, I know.. I Know.. trust me I KNOW.. that is LOTS OF IF'S and waaaaaay too far ahead preliminary prognosticating, sho' 'nuff is.. just making conversations. Were if's, and's, & but's all candies & nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas. I get it.
 This year.. I will predict as I do every single year for the last decade or more, Dresden Lions will win the gold, and we will do so in convincing fashion along the way., As a fan, I respect & admire & envy what UC has done in sports & in their a stress & emphasis on academics for their players too.. however, as a diehard black & gold nutcase, this week, Friday night, in UC, in front of an overflowing stadium of rabid fans, with so much on the line as far as playoff seedings go, our Lions will come through with another W. And do so in convincing style. 

Heavy,  the winner of the quarterfinals up there in Region 5 & 6 are gonna host the semifinals this year.

Quarterfinal matchup will be McKenzie @ MoCo.

Whoever comes out of the bottom bracket  of Region 7 & 8 will travel for semifinal. 

• Thanks 1

Ok Union City dust bunnies.. here we go.. we coming! Clock is a tickin' !  You guys will have to find a way to salvage some moral victories Friday night.. a good play here & there.. maybe. And.. perhaps at that TV station tailgate party before the game, that announcer will predict you guys to win in his pre-game choice.. whoopee, cheer cheer.. yay team.. BUT on the field, our Lions gonna have an unstoppable game, offense will get it done in big fashion, our mighty D will shut-down your tired & sad offensive schemes with it's trickery & tomfoolery.. yeppers, all-in-all I's be's a thinkin' it'll be a great night to be a Lion.. not so good for UC's homies. 

Both teams have a lot of returning players. Both teams have been tested. Both have skilled players. People wanna doubt UC line because the size but the strength and heart outweigh the size difference. Dresden has some big boys on the line and they are good players. UC has a defensive front that would give most people fits and linebackers that will hit you in the mouth. Dresden has a good defense and have not allowed many points this year except to westview. This will be a great game. No need in trash talking. These teams are about as evenly matched as I’ve seen this year. My pick is Union City of course but I think they will meet again in the playoffs which will make for another great playoff matchup. Question is will it be in UC or Dresden. I say Union City.

Let’s go Tornados. Buckle the chin straps and play like we all know you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!