Dresden vs Union City

Sherdog

Biggest game for both teams and Biggest game in 1a all year. Winner gets home playoff advantage loser will more than likely get a 2nd round game at Mase. 

Dresdens O-line will be the best that Union City has played outside Ensworth. Same thing for the defensive side. Union City has some beef upfront but across the board Dresden will be bigger.

11 hours ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Should be a great game, but I'm going with the Lions by 17 in this one. They're playing good hard-nosed football and whoever comes out of the West  in the end I believe has an ultimate date with S. Pittsburg from Marion County. 

I guarantee you Moore County Raiders will have something to say about that…Trip to Chattanooga will go through Lynchburg…

14 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

It will be a great game I agree. The winner I believe will be Union City but I see no team in the west scared of a date with So Pitt. What competition do they have in the east. It’s like a free pass straight to Chattanooga.

Lol. You just missed your Huntingdon - Milan prediction by 5 touchdowns!

15 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I have Dresden #1.

Upset City?

I may lean towards Union City.  

I need to compare a lil more. 

With Union City population at 11,000 and Dresden population around 3000 but somehow in the same classification, I’d say Union City should be able to squeak this one out.:bored:

Edited by Waker