YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

35 minutes ago, crow said:

There’s still talent there. Williams and number 0 are both skilled receivers. Their game plan was odd. They would move the ball in a power set and go back to spread. Now they moved the ball some out of the spread early in the 1st quarter but after that it wasn’t very effective. They came out after half and seemed to have made no adjustments at all. Not what I’m used to seeing from them even with pretty boy at the helm. 

Does your step-son happen to be an assistant basketball coach?:popcorneater:

26 minutes ago, CoachMayflower said:

You and @Spike016 seem to share a lot of opinions together, how do we know that you aren't the one with multiple accounts here?:popcorneater:

Well you could actually come to a game and we’d both introduce ourselves. I know it’s a radical concept, the whole not hiding behind a screen name and all, but it’s a real thing. That and the dozens of folks on here that have met us both. Since you “aren’t from around Oneida” their “coach” you could make a weekend of it. Take in the sites while you’re “visiting “ :roflol:

13 minutes ago, CoachCreg said:

Does your step-son happen to be an assistant basketball coach?:popcorneater:

Brother my name is Daniel Crowley. I was a paramedic at the ambulance service from 1998 to late 2015 when I took a job in Knoxville. I was medical staff for Tony then for John the Tony again. Be glad to PM you my number if you’d like. I’ve said it a thousand times I’m not trying to hide. You “figuring out” who I am is the easiest case to crack on the interwebs :roflolk::popcorneater::thumb:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Brother my name is Daniel Crowley. I was a paramedic at the ambulance service from 1998 to late 2015 when I took a job in Knoxville. I was medical staff for Tony then for John the Tony again. Be glad to PM you my number if you’d like. I’ve said it a thousand times I’m not trying to hide. You “figuring out” who I am is the easiest case to crack on the interwebs :roflolk::popcorneater::thumb:

Thought so! Had to confirm!

40 minutes ago, CoachMayflower said:

You and @Spike016 seem to share a lot of opinions together, how do we know that you aren't the one with multiple accounts here?:popcorneater:

23 minutes ago, CoachMayflower said:

Some would call it "meat-riding":roflolk:

Oh another newb trying to juggle multiple accounts and mistakenly quoting themselves thinking they’d changed accounts. Gotta pay more attention boys . . .:popcorneater::roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Edited by crow