YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

3 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

If I get to make the trip it’s Rae Zacks or the Preston’s  place all Mexican tastes the same to me.  

Oh gosh gonna have to change it up on us? I can assure you if you have never had El Reys it better than any Mexican join around. 
I’ll leave it up to Crow but if you actually get to make the trip I’m sure we could work something out. 

Edited by Spike016

20 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Oh gosh gonna have to change it up on us? I can assure you if you have never had El Reys it better than any Mexican join around. 
I’ll leave it up to Crow but if you actually get to make the trip I’m sure we could work something out. 

RaeZacks then if I’m the tie breaker. 

34 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Till the game starts then it’s strictly business and I’m sure we have run some people off the fence :roflol:

Ya know I wish they’d come out of their shells and stop the 007 routine but at least there’s somebody’s to talk to. For years it just been us talking to Hampton and Greenback with a few coalfield posters here and there. These new accounts are probably SP guys trolling us or something but at least it’s conversation :D

1 minute ago, crow said:

Ya know I wish they’d come out of their shells and stop the 007 routine but at least there’s somebody’s to talk to. For years it just been us talking to Hampton and Greenback with a few coalfield posters here and there. These new accounts are probably SP guys trolling us or something but at least it’s conversation :D

You’re right. We did have a few from Monterey but they ain’t no where to be found. If they wanna be behind a screen that’s fine but I like real talk. 

2 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

You’re right. We did have a few from Monterey but they ain’t no where to be found. If they wanna be behind a screen that’s fine but I like real talk. 

Tench and YAIdad have been around too and since we played Upperman the other crow drops by so does pride. Hopefully these are actually Oneida guys (or gals) and will be around a while. 

47 minutes ago, crow said:

See my post a couple up from here to coach @CoachMayflower. You’re welcome as well, same offer to you. Me and spike come off a little rough but it’s all in fun. Just that back and forth smack talk amongst friends really. Very few folks on here I’ve met I didn’t like and believe it or not most like me. It’s hard to read message boards and get the true meaning sometimes. If I offend it’s usually accidental. Just trying to “ruffle some feathers” as someone recently put it that’s all. No harm actually meant. I’m passionate about Oneida, all sports but especially football and more recently basketball, for reasons that should now be apparent, I just want to see them succeed and I’m a little old school “say what’s on your mind” as well. 

Then again I sort of get the feeling you already know that and may have watched a game or two with us after all. I guess maybe time will tell. 

I completely understand @crow . I agree with just about everything you have ever posted. I’ve been a scroller on this website for years, just recently decided to make an account anonymously. I’m doing it all for fun and just to talk sports, I might come off rough as well but I’m just here for the fun!

5 minutes ago, CoachCreg said:

I completely understand @crow . I agree with just about everything you have ever posted. I’ve been a scroller on this website for years, just recently decided to make an account anonymously. I’m doing it all for fun and just to talk sports, I might come off rough as well but I’m just here for the fun!

Same for pretty much all of us here. If you decide to step out of the smoke you probably already know where to find me and spike. Some weeks I work late in Knoxville on fridays but spike typically holds down the spot. 

9 minutes ago, crow said:

Same for pretty much all of us here. If you decide to step out of the smoke you probably already know where to find me and spike. Some weeks I work late in Knoxville on fridays but spike typically holds down the spot. 

I might have to swing by sometime.

Now who exactly is spike? If he prefers to stay unknown that is okay, I was just genuinely curious. I’m not trying to be Mr. Detective, I just want to know who I’m talking to. And who knows maybe I might have to reveal who I am ;)

10 minutes ago, CoachCreg said:

I might have to swing by sometime.

Now who exactly is spike? If he prefers to stay unknown that is okay, I was just genuinely curious. I’m not trying to be Mr. Detective, I just want to know who I’m talking to. And who knows maybe I might have to reveal who I am ;)

I’ll let him decide if he wants to put his name out there. I’ll admit most don’t put their full name out there like I do but like I said I have nothing to hide. What I say here I say on the fence or back in the day I said it in the locker room to the other staffers. Most on here prefer to meet up sometimes to “reveal” their identity. I’m a bit of an exception to that rule.