2A Region 5 vs Region 6 Playoffs

vandyfan1

On 9/25/2023 at 10:21 AM, vandyfan1 said:

Never to early to start the conversation guys! 

This is how I got the playoffs first round turning out. 

#1. Huntingdon vs #4. Waverly

#2. Riverside vs #3. Mount Pleasant 

#1. Loretto vs #4. Peabody

#2. Lewis vs #3. Milan 

I think Loretto, Huntingdon, and the River Rats will roll to an easy victory but I think Lewis County running game will give Milan a hard time.

So many different scenarios and the bracket could look nothing like how I got it. 

Anybody wanna chime in?

@howdoitknow I called this a month ago. Pizza Jr you need to chill.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FastEddieDavis said:

Really? Why?

I actually like Waverly and have a great amount of respect for the coaches there and what the players have accomplished on the field.  I just think that people like yourself and Trollin have tried at every turn to take jabs at other teams accomplishments on here and when I called you out for it you got very defensive and Trollin even resorted to name calling well after the fact.  

My advice for you all is to learn to have respect for your opponents and practice some humility anytime you don't succeed against an opposition.  It's okay not to be "the best" at everything.  You can be respectful in how you treat an opponent without degrading their triumphs.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I actually like Waverly and have a great amount of respect for the coaches there and what the players have accomplished on the field.  I just think that people like yourself and Trollin have tried at every turn to take jabs at other teams accomplishments on here and when I called you out for it you got very defensive and Trollin even resorted to name calling well after the fact.  

My advice for you all is to learn to have respect for your opponents and practice some humility anytime you don't succeed against an opposition.  It's okay not to be "the best" at everything.  You can be respectful in how you treat an opponent without degrading their triumphs.  

I haven’t called anyone any names. I’m still not sure why you got butt hurt.