vandyfan1

On 10/16/2023 at 4:08 PM, vandyfan1 said:

All I’m going to say is 

well 

well

well! 

I’m picking Waverly 35-21

On 10/20/2023 at 5:38 AM, vandyfan1 said:

Loretto pack those saddles well cause it’s going to be a long ride home!!

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Did I say Waverly was better? Show me the post where I said Loretto isn’t that good and Waverly is better!  

There’s where you said that Waverly is better.  

Just now, FastEddieDavis said:

Only the boys, our girls went to State, took your best player, and will go to state again! Lol

All can say is that I was the head baseball coach at SC in 2018 when we went 25-8 and reached the state tournament ourselves.  We were lucky enough to beat a current University of Tennessee pitcher that year in the district tournament.  

Lady luck smiled on us at the right time that postseason and we made a run as a result.  I’d never say that the teams that we played were “really not that good” because it’s just a backhanded way to take a jab at the team that shouldn’t be stated.  

That’s been my entire point to this whole discussion.  

11 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

All can say is that I was the head baseball coach at SC in 2018 when we went 25-8 and reached the state tournament ourselves.  We were lucky enough to beat a current University of Tennessee pitcher that year in the district tournament.  

Lady luck smiled on us at the right time that postseason and we made a run as a result.  I’d never say that the teams that we played were “really not that good” because it’s just a backhanded way to take a jab at the team that shouldn’t be stated.  

That’s been my entire point to this whole discussion.  

You beat us on a bunt. I remember that play real well. My son was on that team.