Sequatchie at Fayetteville

Indian

7 hours ago, Snowballschance said:

This was a good win for city. Got down early and looked like they might not have been engaged at all, but they rallied and really left plenty of points on the field called back on penalties. Wouldn’t surprise me to see this team win a game or two in the playoffs 

they’re a good team and showed what they’re capable of last night. they could potentially come in the playoffs as a low side and make a deep run

On 9/29/2023 at 9:23 PM, Booger said:

...that Tiger schedule tells you every thing you need to know

Booger just sayin ;)

Booger who you got winning it all in 1A. 
You believe Moore Co has a legitimate shot. . I don’t think they could hang with S Pitt and not sure they even get to Chattanooga to find out. 

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Booger who you got winning it all in 1A. 
You believe Moore Co has a legitimate shot. . I don’t think they could hang with S Pitt and not sure they even get to Chattanooga to find out. 

Today....Booger Pickins has SP holdin the Gold Ball.....just dont see anyone out of the top keepin them from Finley Stadium...only one up top that could trip them up would be Gordon....it will not be Coalfield.....

today the home of Jack Daniels has a legitimate shot at Finley....if Lynchburg can cross I-65 Friday and stamp a W on that it should seal R5 for the Raiders...if Boog has Boogs Region alignments right....then Booger guessin Lynchburg runs across the top of the bottom bracket until week 3.....McKenzie will no doubt ne there waiting...

....Booger sawed a lil film of Lynchburg while watchin another contest the Raiders had against a foe of a foe of the Irish this week....if Lynchburg can keep that ex Knox Catholic coaches son healthy and them big ole linemen Booger saw on that film can keep playin nasty and mean w/out them 15 yd penalties....Lynchburg Raiders gotta better avg chance 

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

5 minutes ago, Booger said:

Today....Booger Pickins has SP holdin the Gold Ball.....just dont see anyone out of the top keepin them from Finley Stadium...only one up top that could trip them up would be Gordon....it will not be Coalfield.....

today the home of Jack Daniels has a legitimate shot at Finley....if Lynchburg can cross I-65 Friday and stamp a W on that it should seal R5 for the Raiders...if Boog has Boogs Region alignments right....then Booger guessin Lynchburg runs across the top of the bottom bracket until week 3.....McKenzie will no doubt ne there waiting...

....Booger sawed a lil film of Lynchburg while watchin another contest the Raiders had against a foe of a foe of the Irish this week....if Lynchburg can keep that ex Knoc Catholic coaches son healthy and them big ole linemen Booger saw on that film can keep playin nasty and mean w/out them 15 yd penalties....Lynchburg Raiders gotta better avg chance 

Booger just sayin :thumb:

We think a lot alike Booger.