CLINTON @ LENOIR CITY

92Dragon

If Clinton doesn't have Joshua Keith on Friday night, they are in trouble. He is a difference maker, both passing and running the ball as well as executing the offense, I don't know much about Lenoir City, but if Keith is out, and the backup can't move the offense, LC might win. If Keith plays, I go with the Dragons by 14.

2 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

If Clinton doesn't have Joshua Keith on Friday night, they are in trouble. He is a difference maker, both passing and running the ball as well as executing the offense, I don't know much about Lenoir City, but if Keith is out, and the backup can't move the offense, LC might win. If Keith plays, I go with the Dragons by 14.

I agree.  However, LC is the better team and it will be an upset were Clinton to win, Keith or no.  

7 hours ago, boyfromsi said:

I agree.  However, LC is the better team and it will be an upset were Clinton to win, Keith or no.  

I know LC beat Clinton last year. And LC has a better record (4-2) than Clinton this year, but I'm not so sure LC is the better team.  Clinton has played a much tougher schedule and I feel like LC would have the same record Clinton has to this point if they had played the same teams.

Now LC is probably the better coached team.I would agree with that. I think Clinton has enough talent to pull out the win Friday night, but if they lose, it's probably because they got out coached. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carter2022 said:

if keith is out could be a long night for the dragons. If they just got him some protection in the pocket that team is on fire. 

why doesn't clinton fans like the coaching staff??

Really?  Have you watched them play?  This can't be a real question.  

92 is the only Clinton fan that might answer this honestly, he already got the phone call.  

17-30 over last 5 seasons might have something to do with it.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Really?  Have you watched them play?  This can't be a real question.  

92 is the only Clinton fan that might answer this honestly, he already got the phone call.  

17-30 over last 5 seasons might have something to do with it.  

Not to mention all the off the field stuff and awful culture