Blue Devils vs Highlanders for top spot R1A

Backyardbbq15

5 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

I’m gonna insert Cloudland in Region 2 for the last 30 years. 

The prediction machine says Cloudland makes the playoffs 5 of those 30 years and 1 first round playoff win. So in the last 30 years landers have 1 playoff win. Same in baseball, basketball, softball, volleyball (if they can even field any of these programs) 

What King has forgot to tell you is 99% of those playoff wins have come in the 1st round when Cloudland is evenly matched with a much lower seed. 

What a decorated program!! Keep your head up though 2 place finish in region 1 is a great accomplishment. 

wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

24 minutes ago, Appvol said:

wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

I swear he's got a hold of hunter Bidens Crack pipe.  Has jellico ever beaten south Pitt,  coalfield,  or greenback? I'll wait.  We have.  We've also played for a state championship.  And don't even get me started on girls basketball and softball.  We would take jellico behind the barn. I know it must be tough being a back marker but I figured he'd be used to it by now :lol:

43 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I swear he's got a hold of hunter Bidens Crack pipe.  Has jellico ever beaten south Pitt,  coalfield,  or greenback? I'll wait.  We have.  We've also played for a state championship.  And don't even get me started on girls basketball and softball.  We would take jellico behind the barn. I know it must be tough being a back marker but I figured he'd be used to it by now :lol:

I will give you credit for 2001 but since 1 and done maybe 2 cause u get that evenly matched game in the 1st round. 

#Delusion lives there

Edited by Weatherman

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

100%!

If jellico can pull it off against us then they definitely have a shot to win their first playoff game ever.  I'd say Midway or Oakdale will be the #4 and a win would be possible.  If not, more than likely they will host OZ or greenback and they won't win against either.  Hey, I won't be a sore sport.  I like seeing a group of kids who never win anything get a taste of success.  

22 minutes ago, THE KING said:

If jellico can pull it off against us then they definitely have a shot to win their first playoff game ever.  I'd say Midway or Oakdale will be the #4 and a win would be possible.  If not, more than likely they will host OZ or greenback and they won't win against either.  Hey, I won't be a sore sport.  I like seeing a group of kids who never win anything get a taste of success.  

We will be #4 OS will beat us.

23 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Region Standing right now

1.CF

2.OS

3.RW

4.Wide open.If we lose to Midway we are out