Blue Devils vs Highlanders for top spot R1A

Backyardbbq15

10 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Agree. . They’re better off ignored as a general rule. 

No,no,no!!Don't ignore them heck as boring as these boards are now I like a little BS.He was on me last week no he on The King.Bad part is he was right about Rockwood beating us.We are worse than I thought now.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

No,no,no!!Don't ignore them heck as boring as these boards are now I like a little BS.He was on me last week no he on The King.Bad part is he was right about Rockwood beating us.We are worse than I thought now.

Yeah,  I hope the mods leave him alone.  He not hurting nobody except my ribs :roflol:

15 hours ago, Weatherman said:

I see you are still spewing incoherent, moronic, half wit statements as usual. Cloudland loses this game and that means Jellico is your Region 1 champ with losses to Region 2 5th and 6th place team. Your region is the weakest in East Tennessee and more than likely the entire state. You talk as if you have a powerhouse program. I gather you are prolly retired and have nothing else to do except hope you can beat a lowly Jellico team. King, you don’t have the intellect for rebuttal, put your CPAP on, take your teeth out and put  your depends on, your 4:30am whittling session will soon be upon you. 

Buddy you are incorrect on one thing, Region 4 is the weakest in the state in 1A. Region 2 is a close 2nd.