Blue Devils vs Highlanders for top spot R1A

Backyardbbq15

On 10/3/2023 at 9:09 PM, Weatherman said:

I see you are still spewing incoherent, moronic, half wit statements as usual. Cloudland loses this game and that means Jellico is your Region 1 champ with losses to Region 2 5th and 6th place team. Your region is the weakest in East Tennessee and more than likely the entire state. You talk as if you have a powerhouse program. I gather you are prolly retired and have nothing else to do except hope you can beat a lowly Jellico team. King, you don’t have the intellect for rebuttal, put your CPAP on, take your teeth out and put  your depends on, your 4:30am whittling session will soon be upon you. 

I see JellyCo got that usual beat down on the Mountain.  I'd act surprised but the only Suprised people tonight are down in South Greene. 

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I see JellyCo got that usual beat down on the Mountain.  I'd act surprised but the only Suprised people tonight are down in South Greene. 

I think Weatherman left the mountain on a short bus :roflol:All the stupidity posted on here this week. I told him the 4 horsemen would have their way.  When the king tells you, then you can put it in the bank.  Anyway, I think we can put the standings in its rightful order now. :lol: Wooooooooooooooooooooo:-o

16 minutes ago, THE KING said:

It's currently 10:09. I'm waiting :lol:.  I knew from the opening play when jellyrolls o-line got down in their stance and looked like 5 squated trucks, we would have our way. Ah hahaha ha :roflol:

No Brainer from the start, some men ,YOU JUST CAN'T REACH,LOL