Blue Devils vs Highlanders for top spot R1A

Backyardbbq15

22 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Maybe when the king gets up to pee (I’m sure that’s about 4 times a night) he will check on me and see how I’m doing

Nope.  You could die and I'll be fine.  You were the one who was an aszhole for no reason.  Our threads are always respectful until some tard comes on here and disrespect people.  They usually teach kids to not to be a school yard bully in kindergarten.  You obviously failed. Try to be nice and talk football and there won't be any problems, otherwise we'll just keep stompin out trolls.  Now excuse me while I empty my bed pan

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Weatherman said:

I made another prediction. Go check it out. Your Indians beat a really good Tellico Plains team tonight barely! I laughed out loud  when I wrote that. 

Laughed out loud? Really? At that? Okay, maybe that’s the best you can do so B- for effort and a D for execution, now with you I know we have to grade on the “special” curve so veerry good job buddy, gold star for effort and another gold star for execution!!! Way to go!!!

Now on to other business, who exactly did you “dominate” this week? I know you said you watched your “son” play but given your posted content I’m certain you’re a ball boy or JV holder or something. Just curious what perineal world beaters you supply hydration for. 

See here’s the thing about us old heads. I might be in bed around midnight but I’m still up before 5:00, even on the weekends :popcorneater:

Edited by crow

28 minutes ago, crow said:

Laughed out loud? Really? At that? Okay, maybe that’s the best you can do so B- for effort and a D for execution, now with you I know we have to grade on the “special” curve so veerry good job buddy, gold star for effort and another gold star for execution!!! Way to go!!!

Now on to other business, who exactly did you “dominate” this week? I know you said you watched your “son” play but given your posted content I’m certain you’re a ball boy or JV holder or something. Just curious what perineal world beaters you supply hydration for. 

See here’s the thing about us old heads. I might be in bed around midnight but I’m still up before 5:00, even on the weekends :popcorneater:

Not revealing anything just yet. Kinda nervous when it’s my team I’m talking about, don’t wanna reveal to much until the right time. 

6 hours ago, Weatherman said:

From the prediction machine:

Cloudland wins region 1 and plays the 4 seed from region 2 and loses. King was right about 1 thing,  Cloudland does have more playoff losses than all of region 1 put together. He put that out there like he was proud of it, must be the lifestyle he is used too. 

Greenback loses to Midway doesn't make the playoffs and is in the bleachers watching the first round??Your forecast is a little foggy.Now you have us WINNING a playoff game??Your sundowners is messing up your drunk posting gonna have to slow down before someone turns the microwave on and you piss your pants and forget where you are cousin Eddie.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Not revealing anything just yet. Kinda nervous when it’s my team I’m talking about, don’t wanna reveal to much until the right time. 

And gotta try to forcast the weather, Thats a difficult job in itself. Be proud of your son and enjoy, not sure who he plays for but it takes 11 to win on Friday night. Most teams don't have a solid 11 but the closer they are,the more they win, then again one dominate kid can sure make a team look good.

On another not,are we in for a rough winter. That 20 below last year was a little much . Tell me noooooooooooooo

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Greenback loses to Midway doesn't make the playoffs and is in the bleachers watching the first round??Your forecast is a little foggy.Now you have us WINNING a playoff game??Your sundowners is messing up your drunk posting gonna have to slow down before someone turns the microwave on and you piss your pants and forget where you are cousin Eddie.

Think you guys will be on the Roan, Wouldn't bet a nickel either way on that one.The Workman kid makes a difference. Wish you could attend and even  happier your health is better, was a tough haul for a spell.

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

It’s my 21st wedding anniversary this weekend, so this is my last post til I return next week to see what mischief I can get into. Have a great weekend guys!

Congrats, 2 or 3 years seems to be the limit these days, a good mare is hard to come by and you can't hardly tame one. Boy when we give them rights, they took it to extremes, mine won't mind a lick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weatherman said:

So just gonna sit back and fling criticism and take shots at programs all over the east all while not revealing what team you pull for and remaining anonymous? Seems legit :roflol:

1 hour ago, Weatherman said:

It’s my 21st wedding anniversary this weekend, so this is my last post til I return next week to see what mischief I can get into. Have a great weekend guys!

Congratulations to you and your boyfriend.  I know the month of June must be special for you both