Mt. Juliet vs Lebanon

Bump11

28 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

very uncharacteristic of GH. That game in a couple of weeks will be a dog fight either way. 

29 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It was great game! I’ll refrain from any critical comments towards MJ for the time being as they enjoy their win. Also let’s not forget GREEN HILL LOST TO LAVERGNE AND MJ WINS!!!!! 

Just saw the end of the GH game. they got royally hosed. kicked a game winning field goal with video evidence that it was very clearly made, and the refs said no good and they ended up losing. 

Edited by Bump11

6 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Just saw the end of the GH game. they got royally hosed. kicked a game winning field goal with video evidence that it was very clearly made, and the refs said no good and they ended up losing. 

There’s no way.  How does an entire officiating crew miss a FG going through the uprights?  If that is the case that whole crew should be suspended and never allowed to officiate a game again.  

Watched the film several times. Kick sure looked wide left. You can clearly see all ball to the left of the goal post and the ball blocks the yellow of the post. Looks like a good call. 

What happened in the rest of the game? I think most would have expected GH not to have any trouble. LaVergne must have played well for it to be a close game. 

frame by frame, the ball clearly disappears while the post is 100% visible. There are a couple of frames where you can see part of the ball but even in those shots the post is still visible, meaning what you’re seeing is the ball sticking out on both ends as it goes through  

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0b7zZjZ0j9BlG8PaB1mkv5SXQ

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0e9z6XWnUMt8Z8mw-NTrcIjug

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0c2RPiX3jFdqDhIOqP753IU_w

Edited by Bump11

Guess it's just my bad eyes. I still don't see anything that makes me believe the kick was good. To me, these pictures show nothing at all. 

Editing my post....I do see something. GH fans not celebrating a supposed game winning field goal. If that kick was good, why is everyone just standing there?

But again, what happened in the rest of the game. 

Edited by workinprogress

4 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Guess it's just my bad eyes. I still don't see anything that makes me believe the kick was good. To me, these pictures show nothing at all. 

Editing my post....I do see something. GH fans not celebrating a supposed game winning field goal. If that kick was good, why is everyone just standing there?

But again, what happened in the rest of the game. 

just the simple fact that the ball goes by the post and disappears makes me believe it was good lol. idk though, this is one of those “call stands” over “confirmed” situations. too close to tell imo. 

as far as the rest of the game, not sure what happened. GH should’ve handled them