Sci Hill vs DB winner

Sci Hill vs DB loser

West Ridge

Region 2

Bradley vs Beardan winner

Bradley vs Beardan loser

Maryville

Cleveland

Bradley Central still has to get past Clev… When Bradley Central murders Cleveland, that will pretty much settle that, and then obviously Bradley Central and Bearden will  fight for the top of region two, and for the bottom feeders, saying Farragut can beat Hardin Valley, they could still take a shot at Maryville, and if Farragut beats Maryville, then Maryville would be fourth, I think, and Farragut would be third, eliminating Cleveland. Or if you want to get really crazy, Hardin Valley beat Farragut and Cleveland, and they are forth.

50 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

I think Farragut and HVA are ready for basketball season to start

Farragut will decline this year. They were one year wonders, Hardin Valley gets carried by one player. Just lock him down, and you lock the entire team down. But don’t forget who runs basketball in Knoxville outside of Catholic. We had one bad year, but we will be back.

13 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Bradley Central still has to get past Clev… When Bradley Central murders Cleveland, that will pretty much settle that, and then obviously Bradley Central and Bearden will  fight for the top of region two, and for the bottom feeders, saying Farragut can beat Hardin Valley, they could still take a shot at Maryville, and if Farragut beats Maryville, then Maryville would be fourth, I think, and Farragut would be third, eliminating Cleveland. Or if you want to get really crazy, Hardin Valley beat Farragut and Cleveland, and they are forth.

I, for one, am not counting this as a slam dunk. Bears won last year by a TD. This is a rivalry game, and this can be a wild affair and things will be crazy. Cleveland can be a spoiler in that it takes the luster off the final game and drops Bradley out of the #1 spot.

But in the final standings probably still sets up Bradley vs Bearden for the Championship of the Region with Cleveland and Maryville traveling for the first rounds.

4 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

I, for one, am not counting this as a slam dunk. Bears won last year by a TD. This is a rivalry game, and this can be a wild affair and things will be crazy. Cleveland can be a spoiler in that it takes the luster off the final game and drops Bradley out of the #1 spot.

But in the final standings probably still sets up Bradley vs Bearden for the Championship of the Region with Cleveland and Maryville traveling for the first rounds.

Very true but let’s be honest probably won’t happen.

18 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Is this right?

Region 1

Jeff Co

Sci Hill vs DB winner

Sci Hill vs DB loser

West Ridge

Region 2

Bradley vs Beardan winner

Bradley vs Beardan loser

Maryville

Cleveland

Round 1

Bearden wins

Jefferson County wins

Bradley Central wins

Science Hill wins

Dobyns-Bennett Loses

Cleveland loses (UNLESS the opponent is Dobyns-Bennett in which case Cleveland wins)

West Ridge loses AGAINST Bearden, Probably loses against Bradley Central, probably beats Cleveland

Maryville loses (UNLESS The Opponent is Dobyns-Bennett in which case Maryville wins but Loses in 2nd Round)

Round 2

Bearden wins

Jefferson County wins (UNLESS The Opponent is Bearden in which case Jefferson County loses)

Maryville loses

Science Hill loses

Cleveland loses

Bradley Central loses (UNLESS The Opponent is Maryville OR Dobyns-Bennett in which case Bradley Central wins)

West Ridge loses (UNLESS The Opponent is Maryville OR Dobyns-Bennett OR Science Hill in which case West Ridge wins)

Quarterfinals

Bearden wins

Semifinals

Bearden wins

Blue Cross Bowl 6A Championship

Bearden wins

7 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Round 1

Bearden wins

Jefferson County wins

Bradley Central wins

Science Hill wins

Dobyns-Bennett Loses

Cleveland loses (UNLESS the opponent is Dobyns-Bennett in which case Cleveland wins)

West Ridge loses AGAINST Bearden, Probably loses against Bradley Central, probably beats Cleveland

Maryville loses (UNLESS The Opponent is Dobyns-Bennett in which case Maryville wins but Loses in 2nd Round)

Round 2

Bearden wins

Jefferson County wins (UNLESS The Opponent is Bearden in which case Jefferson County loses)

Maryville loses

Science Hill loses

Cleveland loses

Bradley Central loses (UNLESS The Opponent is Maryville OR Dobyns-Bennett in which case Bradley Central wins)

West Ridge loses (UNLESS The Opponent is Maryville OR Dobyns-Bennett OR Science Hill in which case West Ridge wins)

Quarterfinals

Bearden wins

Semifinals

Bearden wins

Blue Cross Bowl 6A Championship

Bearden wins

A lot there to mull over. There's more wrong with your predictions than there is right. I think you got caught up in the confusion. West Ridge? Bearden winning it all? And I don't think any of the three teams that beat Maryville can do it again. Especially after watching them last night. 

17 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

A lot there to mull over. There's more wrong with your predictions than there is right. I think you got caught up in the confusion. West Ridge? Bearden winning it all? And I don't think any of the three teams that beat Maryville can do it again. Especially after watching them last night. 

Chris post outrageous stuff just to get a rise out of people. Been doing it for years. Just ignore him and let him just look stupid.