TKA @ Oneida

Spike016

3 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

TKA should be 5-3 with some tough losses but injuries have numbers very low.Oneida by 35

49 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

TKA is one of the biggest dissapointments of the Season

Oneida 49, TKA 14

I don’t see it but I hope you’re right. If y’all are then we would’ve had to have figured something out offensively and we definitely need that heading into Bledsoe and the post season. 

3 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

Kings is very athletic but not deep at all only dressed around 20 this past week. I think if the Indians come out fast and show them that this game will be exactly how the rest of their season has been then this won’t be much of a game at all. 

Where in the world you been? Came out fired up for a while then disappeared for nearly 2 weeks. Thought you got lost. 

7 hours ago, chrisburr said:

TKA is one of the biggest dissapointments of the Season

Oneida 49, TKA 14

Agreed about TKA. They are the worst private school football team in the entire state of Tennessee. That's actually hard to do but they did it. 

QB got knocked out for season 2 weeks ago. He was a very good athlete. I think I read the backup is 14 years old. I'm not even sure how they can practice with so few kids. 

I'll take Oneida 28-14.

27 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Agreed about TKA. They are the worst private school football team in the entire state of Tennessee. That's actually hard to do but they did it. 

QB got knocked out for season 2 weeks ago. He was a very good athlete. I think I read the backup is 14 years old. I'm not even sure how they can practice with so few kids. 

I'll take Oneida 28-14.

How few we talkin?