Gallatin @ Springfield

BruiseBrother98

2 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

He has been a steady force these last 3 years.  I wanted nothing more than to see him continue running that ball when he went out last week.  He’s a great kid and all of us love him.  But we cannot quit because he isn’t out there.  Several might be called upon to fulfill his role who knows at this point.  But Gallatin will still run the ball, offensive philosophy won’t change, maybe situationally but overall it’s spread the ball around get your playmakers in position to score.  

I wouldn’t expect it to change the philosophy, but it will change the game and remainder of the season if in fact he is out the rest of the year. 

14 hours ago, DbCooper said:

I concur. I do think Springfield can win this game but will have to play top notch all 4 qts. Would love to see the Jackets finish no worse than 5-5 on the regular season if they win this one. Either way this game and the Beech game gives them some tough competition before heading to Memphis first round, something I hope bodes well for them. 

Need this one tonight badly 

11 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Need this one tonight badly 

Will be huge challenge tonight. Offensively Jackets have struggled trying to put points on the board all year and it will take more than 7-14 points or it will be difficult to pull one out. Some of the games where we scored more points it was special teams and turnovers that came through. Jacket offense hasn’t put up many points when they are beyond the 50 or 20 , that has to change or it could be a long night. Hope for a good injury free contest tonight and safe travels for the folks from Gallatin , maybe some will take the scenic drive on 25 and see the beautiful fall colors and get a scent of that dark-fired tobacco smoke along the way , traffic jams unlikely through Cottontown and Cross Plains. Go Jackets !.

1 minute ago, GWAVE1 said:

Can I say one thing.  This has bothered me this week and I just feel compelled to say this.  Why on earth would fans of a team give out injury information on a player?  It just seems stupid to do such on a social media site and not just this one!!  There I said it!  

I can tell it bothered you, imo I have no earthly idea as to why. It’s reasonable information opposed to just showing up to the game and having no clue as to why a kid isn’t playing… could be disciplinary, injury… etc. preferably I’d like to be told prior to game time. 

13 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Can I say one thing.  This has bothered me this week and I just feel compelled to say this.  Why on earth would fans of a team give out injury information on a player?  It just seems stupid to do such on a social media site and not just this one!!  There I said it!  

9 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I can tell it bothered you, imo I have no earthly idea as to why. It’s reasonable information opposed to just showing up to the game and having no clue as to why a kid isn’t playing… could be disciplinary, injury… etc. preferably I’d like to be told prior to game time. 

Technically I guess,  we have violated HIPPA policy.   

if you are alluding to scheming for Springfield, i think the game playing wasn’t changed. They planned the same with Brinkley as without. Gallatin has playmakers to take his place 

14 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Technically I guess,  we have violated HIPPA policy.   

if you are alluding to scheming for Springfield, i think the game playing wasn’t changed. They planned the same with Brinkley as without. Gallatin has playmakers to take his place 

Yes the scheme may change a bit, brinkley was a bruiser and the other backs I’ve seen for Gallatin are a bit speedier. Either way, it hurts Gtown, but nothing they can’t acclimate to.