Milan @ Peabody

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan gonna pop Peabody on natural grass this Friday. 

We will see…….  What was it 6 years in a row prior to last year ?  Almost got beat by a linebacker running the wildcat play over and over again since we didn’t have a third string qb :lol:

7 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Time will tell. Might be a surprised town after Friday when Milan falls to 4th in the region. :D

Wishful thinking.

Ya never know man. The old region 7 usually had a surprise every Friday. Back in 2017 you never knew who was going to win. I would have lost money on a couple of games then. I think Peabody has a chance. Milan is due a bad game. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Time will tell. Might be a surprised town after Friday when Milan falls to 4th in the region. :D

Wishful thinking.

Milan is good but not THAT good. They aren’t state championship material. We can beat them just have to play clean. No penalties no turnovers 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I remember making the drive to Trenton and watching this game some years ago. Trenton had signs all along the road talking smack to Milan. I loved it and never seen that before! It was classic.

If I had a piss on buttdogs sticker I’d put it on my car :roflol: