Riverdale @ Oakland

MidTennFootball

On 10/26/2023 at 11:14 AM, CaptainGuru said:

Riverdale Warriors will not be able to mercy rule Oakland Patriots in this game. Even if they have a better quarterback. I guarantee you that it will not happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I knew that Riverdale Warriors would not be able to mercy rule Oakland Patriots. They are too good of a team. I was right and nobody believed me. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I watched the replay last night and very interesting turn of events in the second half. Oakland didn't look like the world beaters they have been the past three years although I was still very impressed with 17#'s speed and is a danger to break it on any carry. I also watched Bradley and Bearden Thursday Night and finally watched them play like the team they've been billed to be. If Bradley plays like they did Thursday Night I would bet the house on them. Just to many D1 players and it shows. 

16 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If Bradley plays like they did Thursday Night I would bet the house on them. Just to many D1 players and it shows. 

Agreed.  That Thurs night game was the first time I have seen them play this year.  It was impressive to say the least.  If they can play like that through the playoffs then I don't see anyone  beating them.  Too  many skilled players.  However, based on what I've heard this season, they do have a tendency to be inconsistent so who really knows.  Playoffs look like they are wide open and should be fun.  Oakland gonna have to work really hard for it this year if they wan't to repeat.  Go Patriots.