Riverdale @ Oakland

MidTennFootball

Oakland by 14+ or more. Oakland has premiere talent and premiere coaching. It’ll take a miracle to beat them in 6A ..

don’t see anyone outside Brentwood or germantown giving the pats a game

clarksville is okay but they haven’t played anyone outside the Clarksville region  

Mr juliet losing to Franklin ?

in 6 A it’s gonna be 

Semis

Germantown vs Brentwood

Oakland vs Bradley / Beardan

2 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Oakland by 14+ or more. Oakland has premiere talent and premiere coaching. It’ll take a miracle to beat them in 6A ..

clarksville is okay but they haven’t played anyone outside the Clarksville region  

in 6 A it’s gonna be 

Semis

Germantown vs Brentwood

This is the best team Riverdale has in awhile, it's not a slam dunk Oakland wins this game. They led Germantown for a good part of that game and have destroyed everybody since 

Very intriguing matchup for a number of reasons. Several streaks on the line for Oakland.. never lost at home under Creasy, never lost a region game under Creasy, Oakland has beaten Riverdale 12 times in a row, etc. This is the best team Riverdale has had since Creasy has been at Oakland. This is also likely to be the 1st of 2 matchups between these two this year which makes it even more interesting. 

Maybe it's just me, but I think last night was a wake up for Oakland. I don't know how they managed to get down two scores that early, but clearly it flipped a switch. I will have to go back and watch the game.

That said, this will be one of the best Battle of the Boro in a long time. They are almost exact opposites on offense, Oakland: ~2,400 yds rushing / ~ 1,000 passing; Riverdale: ~ 2,200 yds passing / ~ 8,00 yds rushing. I think the two headed Oakland rushing attack prevails. Pats by 10.

5 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I think last night was a wake up for Oakland. I don't know how they managed to get down two scores that early, but clearly it flipped a switch. I will have to go back and watch the game.

That said, this will be one of the best Battle of the Boro in a long time. They are almost exact opposites on offense, Oakland: ~2,400 yds rushing / ~ 1,000 passing; Riverdale: ~ 2,200 yds passing / ~ 8,00 yds rushing. I think the two headed Oakland rushing attack prevails. Pats by 10.

Ravenwood blocked a punt and recovered for a TD in the opening minute to go up 6-0. Oakland threw an INT on their next offensive possession which Ravenwood returned to the Oakland 5 setting up their next score to go up 12-0. Oakland then scored 35 unanswered to go up 35-12 by the end of the 3rd

10 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

This is the best team Riverdale has in awhile, it's not a slam dunk Oakland wins this game. They led Germantown for a good part of that game and have destroyed everybody since 

This Riverdale team is scary good. This game will be determined on who can control both lines of scrimmage.

57 minutes ago, Augustus said:

This Riverdale team is scary good. This game will be determined on who can control both lines of scrimmage.

If you let them get into a rhythm on offense they absolutely are. I think this will be where playing Center Grove will pay off a little bit. I'm sure Oakland will take a page from Henry Co this week. Oakland cant afford to stumble out of the gate like they did last night or they'll be spending all game playing catch up

13 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

in 6 A it’s gonna be 

Semis

Germantown vs Brentwood

Don't sleep on Bradley

5 hours ago, jhawk23 said:

Ravenwood blocked a punt and recovered for a TD in the opening minute to go up 6-0. Oakland threw an INT on their next offensive possession which Ravenwood returned to the Oakland 5 setting up their next score to go up 12-0. Oakland then scored 35 unanswered to go up 35-12 by the end of the 3rd

Oakland better not start getting into the habit of playing "to their competition" because that is how great teams get bounced in a playoff format.

5 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Oakland better not start getting into the habit of playing "to their competition" because that is how great teams get bounced in a playoff format.

Great teams also rise above the challenge. Oakland went from down by 12 to up by 16 in 1 quarter against a pretty good team. They needed a game like that