Greeneville at Elizabethton

BarneySox2007

25 minutes ago, greengreen22 said:

we have had a grip for the last 50 years been to hundreds of games, but if you are a regular attendee of devil football then you have seen the struggles of qb1 he constantly overthrows wide open receivers helped Alcoa get back in the ballgame and the int at DB helped them out as well ..... proofs in the puddin..........

Have you put on that Greeneville Jersey, have you played underneath coaches that are currently there, or have you coached high school football in your life? (I've done all three)  I was at the Alcoa game and the play call on the INT was a bone head call on the 1 yard line and yelled that down to Eddie of why are you throwing a pass that close to your endzone. (Should he had thrown it out of bounds yes, did he no)  The DB game QB1 was sick along with some other players but were driving and had momentum when the game was called and going into score. QB1 has thrown 3 int's this year and has almost 1,000 yards passing and 9TD's.  We have Greeneville fans bitching about being undefeated and bad mouthing kids, so yes you all need to get a grip.

Once again will you answer the question if QB2's  dad is the QB Coach don't you think he has a say in who plays that position? 

56 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Game is 2 days away, only 4 pages on this thread?!?!?

Over the last 7 games since 2019, I think both sides have learned to just let it be decided on the field. I’m sure for Greeneville fans it seems like there’s not enough of a sample to pound their chests. If they win this game, then they can do that. And for Elizabethton fans, we didn’t have high expectations but this team just keeps on making believers out of us. We just don’t want to rock the boat. Slow and steady for both sides. I will say this, I like this game at the end of the season more than I do at the beginning. It needs to stay at week 10 or 11. 

5 hours ago, Swipes said:

Have you put on that Greeneville Jersey, have you played underneath coaches that are currently there, or have you coached high school football in your life? (I've done all three)  I was at the Alcoa game and the play call on the INT was a bone head call on the 1 yard line and yelled that down to Eddie of why are you throwing a pass that close to your endzone. (Should he had thrown it out of bounds yes, did he no)  The DB game QB1 was sick along with some other players but were driving and had momentum when the game was called and going into score. QB1 has thrown 3 int's this year and has almost 1,000 yards passing and 9TD's.  We have Greeneville fans bitching about being undefeated and bad mouthing kids, so yes you all need to get a grip.

Once again will you answer the question if QB2's  dad is the QB Coach don't you think he has a say in who plays that position? 

Dang Swipes maybe you need to be on the sideline you might be the difference maker. 

10 hours ago, Devils18 said:

This is 100% spot on I couldn't agree more ive been aggravated all season about our QB situation a blind man can see who our QB should be but for some reason we've not made that change... As bad as I hate to say it we are in trouble against a well coached team like Betsy cause our QB panics and can't throw the ball.. You said No Filter so there it is 

I have watched a ton of film on Greenville the best option at QB1 is the Cannon kid not even close should have started as a junior the problem isn’t quarterback it’s that the quillen family runs football in Greenville and it will cost them big Friday night the cyclones  win 28-7 

5 hours ago, Swipes said:

No if the Head Coach is the Head Coach then HE AND ONLY HE WILL MAKE THAT CALL ! So Swipes good to see u make excuses for kids being sick I remember a Coach a few years ago that would take the game over and call the plays that would take them to the next level ! But please u really feel in your heart that QB 1 has what it takes to get the Devils over the hump nopeeeeeeee! 

8 minutes ago, Rackattack said:

I have watched a ton of film on Greenville the best option at QB1 is the Cannon kid not even close should have started as a junior the problem isn’t quarterback it’s that the quillen family runs football in Greenville and it will cost them big Friday night the cyclones  win 28-7 

Another very good point Granny has deep pockets